[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What is the big deal about claiming anyway? There are so many countries in the world, anyone could claim anything no one can question. I can say I'm Vatican, and?

But they probably went for the prominent countries. So Korea doesn't sound far off. I dunno, I picked up on it right away.
Rej didn't claim a country, he claimed a city though.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO I saw you liked some posts of mine, do you have any thoughts?
I don't think you saw my post on the previous page before you claimed

I will sum it up for you my dear : I didn't think you were sus, and mostly I didn't like the argument against you which were mostly nitpicking against some of your jokes/bullshit posts

My primary sus was Noctis as a whole

And you what are your reads for now ?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don't think you saw my post on the previous page before you claimed

I will sum it up for you my dear : I didn't think you were sus, and mostly I didn't like the argument against you which were mostly nitpicking against some of your jokes/bullshit posts

My primary sus was Noctis as a whole

And you what are your reads for now ?
Aye, sounds legit.
We are trying to get some new reads now and we will repost an updated PoE towards the later hours

My scum PoE doesn't change much, I am eager to hear our Kiwi and Finalbeta, now it is the best time to revisit them with fresh material.
Tho after rethinking we think that krogoth needs to put more effort and original thoughts into his posts to justify a townread.

Anyway Rayan, looking forward to your progress.

Okay I claim North Korea.

Can you now contribute?
I find your claim full of shit and you had no reason to claim really so I have no idea why you would do so. It doesn't help you with anything and it wasn't asked for and you just used up one of 2 claims for nothing. The day phase was extended by 48 hours so why do so so early?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Has she said that? I stopped reading at page 13 because I was having trouble following while drinking. And I'm celebrating my sis's birthday today. Soooo. Probably won't do a great job at following today either.
Yeah, she and I had it out between then and now. Think we figured it out for the moment. Happy Birthday to your sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.