[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'm sorry @Rej I didn't wanna cause a commotion. and if you're town then congrats and be aware of saying something lethal
:cheers: and if you are town, congrats for playing a bad town again, you did it in the ToG game too
and tbh, this would justify enough to read you as town in another scenario, that is why my vote is on finalbeta
Post automatically merged:

if Oreki pushes us to his demise he must be town tbh, but this is something for another DP

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn

Whatever mechanics may be at play, Rej has been pretty suspicious from the jump, and there’s no way in hell that North Korea isn’t scum, whether that’s mafia or third party/independent/what the fuck ever.

N

Noctis

:cheers: and if you are town, congrats for playing a bad town again, you did it in the ToG game too
and tbh, this would justify enough to read you as town in another scenario, that is why my vote is on finalbeta
I don't wanna brag but in ToG game I pushed for 2 scums DP1, my majority reads were correct, my abilities were used perfectly.. I don't know what else you expected

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn

Whatever mechanics may be at play, Rej has been pretty suspicious from the jump, and there’s no way in hell that North Korea isn’t scum, whether that’s mafia or third party/independent/what the fuck ever.
You don't like Kim Yo-Jong chan?
Didn't knew I broke so many simp hearts. :robinsweat:

N

Noctis

And now you're using that as a reason to town read me... Rej it's crystal clear in ToG game I pushed for scum like crazy. How that's a bad play and then comparing that to clear myself but still keeping me in your so-called early PoE

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don't wanna brag but in ToG game I pushed for 2 scums DP1, my majority reads were correct, my abilities were used perfectly.. I don't know what else you expected
Rebuild your credibility in pushes. But when you push us(town) D1 it makes us feel that you learned nothing from before. So if your D1 pushes were aimed at others we would consider your targets too. You just went into D1 with 0 trust on us.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
And now you're using that as a reason to town read me... Rej it's crystal clear in ToG game I pushed for scum like crazy. How that's a bad play and then comparing that to clear myself but still keeping me in your so-called early PoE
Why even bring up the argument you pushed scum D1, just because now you are hoping that you push scum D1 again. Your gameplay is all about "yeah I am right on my D1 pushes, because I were in the previous games". <- that is the only reason you push us.
Then you sow mistrust and paranoia into town, even if you should know us better.
And here we have a fucking hard time to PoE you, and it is not our fault, it is yours. Mark it when we flip town.

Don't want to learn how to play as town from you
Says the one who got lynched in the last role madness.
It proved that others were reading us better than the ones that think they know how to read me. Because we play so also others can read us. Not only players that are familair with our meta.

N

Noctis

Why even bring up the argument you pushed scum D1, just because now you are hoping that you push scum D1 again. Your gameplay is all about "yeah I am right on my D1 pushes, because I were in the previous games". <- that is the only reason you push us.
Then you sow mistrust and paranoia into town, even if you should know us better.
And here we have a fucking hard time to PoE you, and it is not our fault, it is yours. Mark it when we flip town.
What... If i am correct it was my first game with Toujo and so as my push on him which came from actual reasonings just like my push on you this phase. And you yourself said that you don't want to trust me in that game because you were cautious of me for god knows what reason

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn

You vote Rej because he is North Korea or because he is weird since the begining and you don't trust his claim ?

N

Noctis

Says the one who got lynched in the last role madness.
It proved that others were reading us better than the ones that think they know how to read me. Because we play so also others can read us. Not only players that are familair with our meta.
Kyte also got lynched... do you put him in the same bracket as you put me?

N

Noctis

Rej it could be reasoned you were too blind to trust me and more like you refused to trust me for whatever reasons

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What... If i am correct it was my first game with Toujo and so as my push on him which came from actual reasonings just like my push on you this phase. And you yourself said that you don't want to trust me in that game because you were cautious of me for god knows what reason
:gonope: see, we won't trust you even next game because we are knowing your wrong read accuracy this DP1.
If you are town you hinder us right now to make other reads. And you keep on this back and forth.
Your playstyle is stuck and your reactions showed that you can't even make a PoE, because your mindset is stuck on what we are and we do.

We are saying in short that trust builds throughout a game and you make us always reset the trustlevel on you.
We are literally the opposite of novas and Naomi.

Also bringing the past game to gain credibility doesn't look good to me

Also says the one who got vigged as a town
because our town vig played like you :myman:

Kyte also got lynched... do you put him in the same bracket as you put me?
Kyte is NOT easy to read

N

Noctis

you can't even make a PoE,
Dude who even make PoE DP1

We are literally the opposite of novas and Naomi.
We're opposite because you always try to find way where you don't have to trust me even if it's the right way

Also no one knows Nova and Naomi so not point bringing that as well

Kyte is NOT easy to read
I see a biased reason here.

So if someone is not easy to read, we lynch them

Rej

Year of the black beard!

We're opposite because you always try to find way where you don't have to trust me even if it's the right way

Also no one knows Nova and Naomi so not point bringing that as well
This is a debate between us and you.

And here we were trying to interact with you and resolve you throughout this DP earlier, but all you did were jumping back on us after the claim. And call it negative coincidence and a lie. This hurts and this is the payback.

Also this statement is hypocracy, you exactly know who plays like that. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.