[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Maybe in some other stage of the game or maybe in another game, but I agree right now it is complicated and most likely won't happen.. Statement accepted.
Hearing you say that, I now feel very relieved.

Also, your read sucks... you must be curious about inactive players

Uhh yeah maybe. Let’s see. Anyone who wanna claim today too will have to fight me. And I’m not wearing gloves or masks so do it at your own risk.

And anyways I have no idea what is happening in this thread. Rej’s claim sound full of holes and, he is a wildcard. I have no idea what he’s trying to do and that’s why I’m not sure If I wanna lynch him or what not. Might consider putting the vote back later. Also, what’s with the votes on Noctis?
Interesting. I hope claiming will be beneficial, it must be important if you're keen to.

No one has any idea, follow your heart :catsweat:

The second claim may be beneficial near EoD in case of eventual parity/close call with Rej, so Kiwi shouldn't be too hasty, but a +1 goes to her for having mentioned that anybody feeling in need could have advised her first.

The point, however, still stands. This game curtailment necessitates patience.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
The second claim may be beneficial near EoD in case of eventual parity/close call with Rej, so Kiwi shouldn't be too hasty, but a +1 goes to her for having mentioned that anybody feeling in need could have advised her first.

The point, however, still stands. This game curtailment necessitates patience.
hmmm yeah, well I don't see a lot of people interested in claiming. Noctis who has a few votes and might benefit from a claim is ok with me claiming too.

I won't be around at EoD so...I guess a compromise is I can wait like 2 or 3 hours. Then if no one speaks up, I'm taking the claim.

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir

I was busy last night and tired so I didn't put in any effort into my post.

Imo Lanji is really scummy. Same with Rej. So if I think Rej is mafia...then I don't understand what that makes Lanji then, mafia too?
It reminded me of Tokyo Ghoul game because in that game, Lanji jumped in and defended his scum buddies on D1 and sort of beat arounds the bush when giving reads. That ended up giving him a lot of trouble later in the game. So assuming Rej and Lanji are scum buddies...why would Lanji repeat the same course of actions? That's what I can't place my finger on.

And then Lanji doubled down and casted a vote on Noctis, same with Rej. So I can't tell if this was scum buddying or whatnot. It just felt like there was a second intention behind Lanji - Rej interactions.

But I guess I could sort of buy what Lanji said about Rej acting different from the other game,. My only issue is, overall, I think the progression of Lanji's posts was unnatural. Avoiding Rej, then giving him town reads. Lanji is also not giving me his usual vibes.

So that's why I said possibly jester. Or perhaps if he is scum...there is some sort of mechanic like werewolf in this game and Lanji is baiting us to visit him?
Ok, that is fine. What do you think about Lanji now after his interaction with Noctis?

Status
Not open for further replies.