[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

how can you know for sure?
but yeah, I think a jester would definitely not fit the game theme... a country wanting to get destroyed?
Because Al would be a bastard host to have jester in this setup and not even tell us. Furthermore, the game is not a bastard game either so no reason to believe that there is a jester.
Post automatically merged:

You don't have much on Lanji, it seems you want to focus on him from the get go and wait for anything to sus him, this is sus
This is not true.

Maybe Natalija's passive ability is she can sus player but she cannot explain why she sus him/her.

It's kinda weird how she refused to say who is scum between Noctis and Dragomir and which Jew D Boy post she found weird.
Neutral. Stop worrying about passive abilities. They're irrelevant at the stage of this game. Focusing on them too much will impede your reads.

What's wrong with being careful?
It depends on how it's done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I just saw that post. I don't believe it. If Nk is his character then why claim Pyongyang for no reason?

Rej's play is fucking infuriating. @Rej literally what the fuck are you trying to accomplish by playing like this D1?
Tbh we had the lough of our day and if our fellow townies want to lynch us go ahead.
Pyongyang is the heart of NK, you mere beginner. Your questions are not progressing the game/case at all. Step your fucking game up Drago.

Why are you so infuriated by this?
Because he is scum.

@Dragomir now lets work on you

Check out our and Noctis discussion, see if something pings you that hasn't been brought up.
Then check out what others did during that time. Don't get stuck. You are in our PoE for a reason and we would like to see if we shall keep you there or if we shall get you out of there.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Why are you so infuriated by this?
Because his play is absolutely atrocious. Rej is my friend. I know he's a solid player. Whatever the fuck he's playing here is hurting my mind. His current play is beneath him. He's practically regressing as a player right in front of me. I ain't gonna stand for my buddy playing like crap.

@Rej if you are not an indie with a wincon to play horribly then I will go all the way to Germany and punch you.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did Kiwi / someone else claim? Thought I saw someone else was gonna.
Because his play is absolutely atrocious. Rej is my friend. I know he's a solid player. Whatever the fuck he's playing here is hurting my mind. His current play is beneath him. He's practically regressing as a player right in front of me. I ain't gonna stand for my buddy playing like crap.

@Rej if you are not an indie with a wincon to play horribly then I will go all the way to Germany and punch you.
I don't think Germany will allow a citizen of its nation to be assaulted.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

We miss the laughing Emoji from the other forums but I think it is fine, imagine our reaction to be a lol emoji.
Let's find a way to work together, you have this one chance right now.

would you rather believe his play is regressing
or his wincon is to appear as sus as he can to get lynched
it just seems so off to me.

Hahaha

Maybe he wants to hurt your mind, though. It's kinda refreshing, relax Drago ~

D

Dragomir

Tbh we had the lough of our day and if our fellow townies want to lynch us go ahead.
Pyongyang is the heart of NK, you mere beginner. Your questions are not progressing the game/case at all. Step your fucking game up Drago.

Because he is scum.

@Dragomir now lets work on you

Check out our and Noctis discussion, see if something pings you that hasn't been brought up.
Then check out what others did during that time. Don't get stuck. You are in our PoE for a reason and we would like to see if we shall keep you there or if we shall get you out of there.
Do you think I give a single fuck if I am in your PoE? Keep me there for the rest of eternity and you will not find the slightest hint of me caring.

His play is regressing. There is no reason to believe there is a jester in this game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
kiwi didnt
I did ask her why she felt the need to claim D1 and she is yet to give a response.
why is anyone in a hurry to claim D1 .
Gotcha. I had no inclination to claim, was just wondering.

How did you vs Noctis/Drago get resolved btw?
Kiwi still has to claim, she "reserved" the spot.

Btw we don't mind other claims because claims equal diplomatic partners.
The TAC Imperium doesn't care about diplomatic partnerships with North Korea. Even if best girl is running it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Can you elaborate what is sus about us? We are obviously trying to catch scum and we look out for diplomatic partners. So can you bring up something new against us?
Do you think I give a single fuck if I am in your PoE? Keep me there for the rest of eternity and you will not find the slightest hint of me caring.

His play is regressing. There is no reason to believe there is a jester in this game.
This is so weak. Pardon us.

Even if best girl is running it.
Say it again. :neesama:

We just hope that when @Kiwipom claims, that she joins the roleplay fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.