Future Events What title should Zoro have to declare him as the strongest in the universe of all times?

How do you think he will do it?

• All 3 WS titles together.

• Narrator's statement.

• He will keep it ambiguous.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure how that is any bigger than Luffy fans saying Luffy will beat Big Mom in Wano or that Luffy will beat all Yonkou and all emperors by himself.

Neither is going to happen.
Because we didn't write essays and create banners for 3 plus years. ZKK is a much bigger L

Not to mention even after Kaido was clearly defeated Lik spent months trying to convince himself Kaido would return.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Anything but Zoro killing Kaido was lame for you Nik.

You know week after week we'd go back and forth about ZKK being dead and you used up a life time of copium during that period.
I never coped about it, I was simply disappointed by lame conclusion to longest arc and saga.
You dont have to act like you dont think it is lame too. Everyone thinks it is lame or lies that it isnt.

Only minus iq losers would believe that shit. Zolo hasn't beaten Lucci for like 15 chapters and Moronoatards have the audacity to say stuff like this.

I never coped about it, I was simply disappointed by lame conclusion to longest arc and saga.
You dont have to act like you dont think it is lame too. Everyone thinks it is lame or lies that it isnt.
Nik you massively coped saying just wait next chapter after each chapter for a good 15+ chapters after Luffy beat Kaido.

Whether it's lame or not I'm not going to create fanfiction like you did.

See, exactly what I mean.
Deflection and fanfiction, the bread and butter of every Zoro Zealot.
Deflection what? You are talking nonsense, some of the worst fans on the forum are Sanji fans, it is widely and logically accepted opinion and most Zoro fans never use headcanon and only argue with evidence and facts.

And learn a new word besides zealot already lol