Future Events What title should Zoro have to declare him as the strongest in the universe of all times?

How do you think he will do it?

• All 3 WS titles together.

• Narrator's statement.

• He will keep it ambiguous.

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Oda makes Zoro into the strongest character that One Piece ever produced, which I think he inevitably will do, how will he convince the coping and biased fandom? :zorothink:
Giving him just the WSS title which makes him into strongest swordsman is obviously not enough because people will say that it is only among swordsmen and plenty others dont identify as swordsmen and thus they escape being under WSS. Or they will say WSC and WSM are stronger than WSS and he should have those titles instead if he was the strongest, even if WSC and WSM arent attached to anyone at EOS.

Even if Zoro gets WSM instead of WSS, people will say WSC exists as stronger than him, named or not.
Even if Zoro obtains the WSC title, even that would probably not be enough as I have seen the cope that WSC doesnt involve humans and thus WSM>WSC... That leads me to the conclusion that Oda has quite a task ahead of himself in order to make it clear that Zoro is the alpha and omega of OP world.

I think he should give Zoro all 3 of the WS titles, WSC+WSM+WSS in order to silence any doubts and any possible cope.
Or he should use the narrator's boxes that he used to introduce Kaido in order to declare Zoro as the strongest in existence.
A proper checkmate to all the agendas in Oda's work would be a sight to remember.

Or he will keep it unclear even after OP ends in order to keep people engaged in power-level arguments?

What do yall think? How should he declare Zoro as #1 of the universe if that is his destiny?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

- Titles are false, given that WB was the WSM, but Imu-sama is the divine god above all.
- The narrator speaking doesn't count.
- People in the verse talking don't count either since they say the same about Kaidou, and it's considered false.
- Oda saying this in SBS or in the Ussop Gallery doesn't count because it's just Oda's way of creating hype; however, what he says is false.

There is no way to accurately say who the strongest character is because everything is false.

Forget what the Vivre Cards say; they're false too. Forget the author's comments; those are false as well. Forget people saying that Zoro is the strongest character in the story (characters within the story) because that is no different from "people saying about Zoro." Forget statements that Zoro is the strongest pirate because it's false; it's just what that person thinks within their scope of information, and they might be wrong. Everything is false; there is no way to say that a character is the strongest because Zoro's fans have made everything false.

Lmao yeah its getting tireseome seeing him or Mihawk or something relating to them all over the first page.
Feels like we're completely past the theories stage with this series tbh.
I'm not part of the other major OP communities but I doubt they do much more than spam shitty art these days (reddit) but yeah there's a shit ton of Zoro and Mihawk recently.

Mihawk's power level always is the "When we don't have anything else to talk about" Break week topic....and I blame Oda for that.

Feels like we're completely past the theories stage with this series tbh.
I'm not part of the other major OP communities but I doubt they do much more than spam shitty art these days (reddit) but yeah there's a shit ton of Zoro and Mihawk recently.

Mihawk's power level always is the "When we don't have anything else to talk about" Break week topic....and I blame Oda for that.
Oda's obsession with keeping characters shrouded in mystery till its their time to shine has led to many characters just feeling neglected. Like Dragon, and Mihawk.