Future Events What title should Zoro have to declare him as the strongest in the universe of all times?

How do you think he will do it?

• All 3 WS titles together.

• Narrator's statement.

• He will keep it ambiguous.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deflection what? You are talking nonsense, some of the worst fans on the forum are Sanji fans, it is widely and logically accepted opinion and most Zoro fans never use headcanon and only argue with evidence and facts.

And learn a new word besides zealot already lol
:steef:

My friend, I am not a Sanji fan.
Nor a Zoro fan.
I am a Gaimon fan. An Usopp fan, used to be. Fav in the crew is Jimbo.
No horses in this race for me.
And let me tell you an impartial opinion, you guys are by a long margin the most obnoxious, spamming, flaming, unreasonable, mind-numbing, deranged fanbase on this website. By a margin.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Only minus iq losers would believe that shit. Zolo hasn't beaten Lucci for like 15 chapters and Moronoatards have the audacity to say stuff like this.
Keko-chan, your friend Lucci who clashes with GodfyTop1's peak is just a flavor of the month that will soon be gone.
What title of Zoro's would convince you that Zoro is the undisputed lord of the universe? :sanmoji:
Does it matter?
Whatever happen in One Piece, you delusional zealots will claim it, despite Zoro is still unable to defeat Lucci and was destroyed by 1 hit from Kaido.
And has never won against a top tier or a number one.
:suresure:
Kaido's combo with Big Mom couldn't destroy Zoro, refresh your memory.
Luccis come and go but Mihawk awaits and he is the strongest and the number one and a top tier.
Jokes like this have a short expiry date. What title would convince you that Zoro is #1 in the universe?

To this day, when zoro zealots talk about "Luffy's fans" I cannot name 1 that come even close to you, Nik or Ha1.
Supreme Zoribros simply built different, Gaimon-chin... :luuh:

Nik you massively coped saying just wait next chapter after each chapter for a good 15+ chapters after Luffy beat Kaido.

Whether it's lame or not I'm not going to create fanfiction like you did.
I didnt cope, Adam-chin... I fully believed until nearly Wano's last chapter that Kaido would come back and Zoro would kill him.

Never.

EoS top 5: luffy, blackbeard/imu, shanks and sabo.
Okay but what title would convince you otherwise? :zorothink:

Zoro fans are certainly far from most unreasonable, lol.
If anything, I would argue they are most reasonable.
Plenty of "reasonable" fans said Zoro would never fight Kaido.
How reasonable was that?

:steef:

My friend, I am not a Sanji fan.
Nor a Zoro fan.
I am a Gaimon fan. An Usopp fan, used to be. Fav in the crew is Jimbo.
No horses in this race for me.
And let me tell you an impartial opinion, you guys are by a long margin the most obnoxious, spamming, flaming, unreasonable, mind-numbing, deranged fanbase on this website. By a margin.
I never said you are a Sanji fan lol, I am just saying Sanji has the most delusional fan base and anyone who isn't stupid knows that.

As far as your last paragraph, it sounds to me like you have been roasted by Zoro fans too many times and they are generally a lot smarter than you so you are just venting your frustration. I mean if you just want to know why Zoro fans are smarter than you, just compare yourself to me. Basically, in terms of intelligence, you are Kanye West and I am like Stephen Hawking.

Jokes like this have a short expiry date. What title would convince you that Zoro is #1 in the universe?
If he got the title of WB or the title of Kaido, or if he made up a new strongest X where X encompasses all living humans.
WB was the strongest man, which means strongest than anybody.
Kaido was the strongest creature, because he's not human and because Oda couldn't give the same title twice.
Mihawk is the strongest swordsman, which doesn't mean stronger than, as a silly example, Gaimon. But he is obviously a top tier, although has little fights in the manga and is not considered a top tier by Kaido, but we could say he never fought him so he is irrelevant by Kaido standards.
So, if Zoro gets a title such as Strongest Man, Strongest Human or similar, given by the omniscient narrator or vox populi, I'll happily say so, since manga says so.
At the moment, manga says that Zoro is second of Luffy, Luffy's dream is tougher than beating Mihawk by this last one admission, and as a meta discussion, Luffy's the protagonist hence he's stronger, but I don't really like using this argument, I simply prefer to say that Luffy's stronger because he fights and beats stronger enemies.

What is harder?
Becoming president of the USA or getting a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu?

And does that mean the President of the USA necessarily beats someone with a Blue Belt in a fight?
Don't look at me, Mihawk said it. At Baratie, first time he shows up.
Read the manga.
Post automatically merged:

I would beg to differ here but that will be taken care of by Oda when the time comes.
I am wondering about one thing tho, if Kaido fought with a sword instead of a club, would he be World's Strongest Swordsman... :sus:
I don't believe he is a "swordsman" as I don't think Big Mom is a swordsman, nor I find the debate interesting. Kaido uses a club or his fruit, Big Meme uses her fruit..
For me a swordsman is somebody that uses the swords as a main fighting tool, like The Rat, Roger of Pinzoro, even King or the stone man are not IMHO, but that's Oda's fault that barely gave "swordsman" as enemy to Zoro. I mean someone like the scabbards, or Ryuma-Zombie.

Read the manga.
Yeah he said becoming Pirate King is harder than becoming WSS
What does that have to do with strength?

I literally answered your question in my post that you quote and you answered me with "Don't look at time, Mihawk said it"
That's why I tell you, little brother, Zoro fans are a lot smarter than you. The ideal thing to do is to try to listen to people smarter than you and have the mindset to learn from them rather than calling them obnoxious because insulting people smarter than you for simply being smarter than you is not good for your personal growth.

Yeah he said becoming Pirate King is harder than becoming WSS
What does that have to do with strength?
I am bringing different points, cherry picking only makes you look quite silly. Answer all my points and then I will comment on your single point, so you cannot derail the conversation.
And BTW, your message in my signature answers your question, silly boy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't believe he is a "swordsman" as I don't think Big Mom is a swordsman, nor I find the debate interesting. Kaido uses a club or his fruit, Big Meme uses her fruit..
For me a swordsman is somebody that uses the swords as a main fighting tool, like The Rat, Roger of Pinzoro, even King or the stone man are not IMHO, but that's Oda's fault that barely gave "swordsman" as enemy to Zoro. I mean someone like the scabbards, or Ryuma-Zombie.
I understand but if Kaido was designed as a fighter who solely relies on a sword, would he be a swordsman considering he isnt a (hu)man?

I am bringing different points, cherry picking only makes you look quite silly. Answer all my points and then I will comment on your single point, so you cannot derail the conversation.
Read the manga.
But you only told me that and I already addressed it.
Mihawk saying becoming Pirate King is harder than becoming WSS is a null and void argument since it doesn't say anywhere becoming Pirate King means you are stronger than WSS.

Pirate king is harder cuz
-It takes a crew
-First Mate stronger than yourself
-Finding Raftel
-Going against Navy
-Getting poneglyphs

If doing all that isn't at least somewhat harder than becoming WSS which all it takes is training and training and training, then what value does Pirate king title even have?
Post automatically merged:

Oh but Oda has already confirmed Roger as
-Purest Swordsman in One Piece
-With no Devil Fruit
-Uses Flying Slashes
-Supreme Grade Blade User
-Lovers his blade so much he names his son after it

And these are Oda's own words calling Roger a swordsman

Oda "These are Swordsmen of One Piece Manga, when they cut it really hurts"

And this