CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
to the ppl wondering if this or that celeb/politician is on the epstein list - you know, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. even if they aren't, it's a pretty safe bet they're corrupt, compromised trash just based on the fact you know them and see them on the telly.

they wouldn't BE on the telly/in the news/in the government/published in the shonen jump if there wasn't some shit to hold over their heads

if they didn't appear on the epstein list they're probably on some other seedy pimp's list that the intelligence agencies will make sure to keep hidden from the general public
100% this.

The thing that gets me is when people act like people in the industry don't know. If you work at a high level in the entertainment, politicial, or religious industries, damn right you knew who Epstein was and what his island was.

People trying to act like their celebrity had no idea are insane. I don't hate celebrities that fight against sex crime in their own way, while not publicly attacking the sex criminals, because they just don't want to end up Epstein'd themselves, murdered in what the government calls a suicide.

It's the people in these industries that actually defend these sick fucks that drive me insane.

People like Jimmy Kimmel KNOW what Epstein's client list is, it's a ridiculous insult to anyone's intelligence to act like he didn't.

Not all of the people in power in DC and Hollywood are child rapists, but most of them are child rape enablers, meaning we shouldn't trust them for shit. They've chosen their side.