[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had my vote on pot

i put vote on ekko for his reaction, like all games. does not mean it about you. like jeez

let the man talk
if you saw a player say they think another player is scum, but then voted the same person as the person they just accused, what would be your reaction?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well the exasperation off that Michelle post makes me think town but I've read all of 3 posts of his.

And I have no read on Michelle outside of she doesn't want to claim which is par the course for wg.
Eh, don't love this. I feel like you're fence sitting on this interaction - I would imagine at the very least you'd want to check over what Gram is pushing Michelle for to see if the exasperation is earned first, no? Instead you just pass it off in a way that would serve to avoid conflict with Gram.

Probably not aligned with Gram I think, on this basis

I don't believe I experienced any restriction on claiming my role. A scum role just decided to target me with a rolecrush. Notably it only lasts for this phase.
I mean Ive more or less hard claimed as well, but nothing has happened to me from the Mods, so yeah you got targeted

It's normal for scum abilities to be flying around kek. So what? Should we just never claim, then, to narrow down the scum pool when we could confirm ourselves instead and just lynch the scum?
I didn't notice the mass claim as a game winner element by default. In fact, is the opposite.
We lost a double vote on a wagon today from a player who is a 95% town read of mine.
Not good imo

if you saw a player say they think another player is scum, but then voted the same person as the person they just accused, what would be your reaction?
i already stated earlier i town read ekko, i even tagged him for reaction, i voted for reaction and still kekko ignores me atm.

i have a meme vote on ekko, i am going back to pot later.

if michelle think ekko is scum that her opinion not mine.

i already see other people form on ekko beside me.

Ratchet

not great tbh, I’m not really interested in any of the stuff you’ve chosen to focus on here. You’ve said you think she has no strong scum read on Ekko (Of course she doesn’t, he hasn’t played), she’s already decided im scum bussing him, but you appear to be fine with her voting for him over me - could you explain this rather large gap in your logic (you can say she’s illogical if you want, although I’ve played with her before and she usually makes sense)

in fact, I think you’re really wide of the mark here and I suspect you haven’t really read what’s going on. Do you want to try again?
I haven't seen where her vote is, but my strong read was directed to her initial position around Ekko - you said it was a defence, when, while it can be so, it's just as plausible that it's there to provide some nuance to what the actual argument against Ekko is.

I don't hate her vote off of her stated reasoning - she concedes that Ekko can be scum, then saw you tie her to him, in a way that she says makes her think you might know what Ekko would flip. It's not unreasonable then for her to see that, and suspect that you and Ekko are scum together. Further, Ekko has a wagon on him, so supporting that wagon isn't outrageous either, especially if Ekko is town, her basis for suspecting you falls apart too. It's not a bad line of logic, it's not that I necessarily subscribe to it all, but I can see and understand the thought process.

Ratchet

that's like my entire thing

fine, guess i will randomly assign alignments to people based on almost nothing, maybe get a few right and then at the end of the game act like i'm some kind of mastermind that got those people when right, when in fact it was just pure luck
Probably town

Status
Not open for further replies.