[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen where her vote is, but my strong read was directed to her initial position around Ekko - you said it was a defence, when, while it can be so, it's just as plausible that it's there to provide some nuance to what the actual argument against Ekko is.

I don't hate her vote off of her stated reasoning - she concedes that Ekko can be scum, then saw you tie her to him, in a way that she says makes her think you might know what Ekko would flip. It's not unreasonable then for her to see that, and suspect that you and Ekko are scum together. Further, Ekko has a wagon on him, so supporting that wagon isn't outrageous either, especially if Ekko is town, her basis for suspecting you falls apart too. It's not a bad line of logic, it's not that I necessarily subscribe to it all, but I can see and understand the thought process.
So what's your read on Gram, then? If you agree with the logic, should you not scum read him?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So what's your read on Gram, then? If you agree with the logic, should you not scum read him?
Flower why did you ignore this part:
"it's not that I necessarily subscribe to it all"

You can't just keep selectively reading my posts to land some sort of gotcha.

Ratchet

I just don‘t think that he actually believes what he‘s posting there. Looks like you‘re strong Town to him, but he doesn‘t scum read Gram. What do you make of that?
Because town aren't infallible? Why do you expect me to just be certain on a read on Gram day 1?

i already stated earlier i town read ekko, i even tagged him for reaction, i voted for reaction and still kekko ignores me atm.

i have a meme vote on ekko, i am going back to pot later.

if michelle think ekko is scum that her opinion not mine.

i already see other people form on ekko beside me.
ok, fair enough we’ll leave it at that

Ratchet

He said my slot needs scrutiny if Ekko flips mafia. No read, no vote, no question, no push.
It was me the one pushing him.
Without my push there would not be any discussion.
Okay I see where you're coming from

Not sure it's entirely accurate - I think you can probably say his initiation regarding your connection with Ekko qualifies as a push, but I can see why you'd think otherwise.

Eh, don't love this. I feel like you're fence sitting on this interaction - I would imagine at the very least you'd want to check over what Gram is pushing Michelle for to see if the exasperation is earned first, no? Instead you just pass it off in a way that would serve to avoid conflict with Gram.

Probably not aligned with Gram I think, on this basis
don’t hate this point

Status
Not open for further replies.