[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If the census is correct then it can be mafia pushing for another mafia.
I don't see how Gramm is town and no one gives a good explanation for such read
I don't see any scum motivation in his posts as of now. It's why I town read him.

Also, I thought you were first arguing for Ekko and Gram to be a single scum team. Now you think Gram could be mafia pushing Ekko who could be another mafia faction? Not a good angle to look at this from in your perspective.

Simply because your initial argument was that Gram is bussing Ekko. The census only tells us it's a multiball. It can't disprove your initial assumption either.

Explain the town read for Gramm please.
This is getting repetitive

Ima be real and say it's multiscum and Gramm could easily blend in while hunting two of the other teams if he was scum. My initial impression, aka the way in which he was baffled at you and laughing at your omgus, came off as town.

are u part of the neutral faction? i am. we shud find each other and signal to each other. wink wink
I didn't quite quote properly while catching up, but I saw Luka say that Ratchet and Ekko could be w/w and the say Ekko vs Ratchet vs Flower is not T v T v T.

Could you elaborate on the former and how it connects to the latter? @Luka
it doesn’t. You’re assuming a congruent reasoning where all of my posts are interlinked where no such thing exists. If you didn’t claim your role right now I would already be voting you.
Post automatically merged:

Reads:

Town:
Yoho
Indigo
Baki
Gram
Flower
Ratchet
Mango (By extension of his vouch for RA and hinting masons)
RandomA (By extension of Mango vouching for him)

I don't remember much else honestly.

Rest - null for now.
We’re 42 pages in and no traitors to the realm have been found yet? How amusing..

I don't see any scum motivation in his posts as of now. It's why I town read him.

Also, I thought you were first arguing for Ekko and Gram to be a single scum team. Now you think Gram could be mafia pushing Ekko who could be another mafia faction? Not a good angle to look at this from in your perspective.

Simply because your initial argument was that Gram is bussing Ekko. The census only tells us it's a multiball. It can't disprove your initial assumption either.
Not being scummy isn’t indicative of being townie. You’re saying he doesn’t seem scummy as a reason; or lack of scum motivation, while at the same time calling plenty of high posters null.

think these can be town
indigo
flower
mango
RA
gram
mich
luka
ratchet
naomi

i believe melkor and reloady's indie claims, for now

some of these town reads got weaker due to the nature of multiball but it is what it is. third of the player base havent posted anything relevant so we have to just fill in the blank by whatever we got to work with and leave the rest to... luck

anyone beyond these im down to yeet. will sleep on it
I don’t like this post. It feels like a lot of town with little reasoning, and he’s not scum hunting either.

RA is townie I think.

Last edited:
Three teams of 5, 3 mostly pro town indies. I'm assuming no merges and no recruits.
Nah, i think that we are dealing here with a scum team (burning legion) who can recruit
The guy(guldan) who showed up in this wu is one of Sargeras`s liutenants, Sargeras is godfather here since we have confirmation that the burning legion is in the game, both sargeras and gul dan are in wus also. Anyways.. according to the census, the burning legion has 5 people rn, and now back to my main point on why the burning legion can probably recruit, well Gul`dans main gimmick is to recruit people for the burning legion, and this ability who showed up is probably exactly that a recruit ability, at least this is what it will do lore wise, u drink that and u join the legion basically. So we should pay attention if this ability shows up again/maybe someone can reveal the target if we are at it.

Tempt with Power has been used on ???

This is getting repetitive

Ima be real and say it's multiscum and Gramm could easily blend in while hunting two of the other teams if he was scum. My initial impression, aka the way in which he was baffled at you and laughing at your omgus, came off as town.
Your Pov lacks the angle of Gramm targeting town me for a shallow reason and mocking me because he doesn't have anything else to push me for.
Is repetitive because there's no real reason for reading Gramm town in all the game atm

can the other 3 azeroth indies reveal? could treat the indie faction as semi confirmed protown

azeroth shud be the world of WoW, people defending it ought to be somewhat good

reloady seems to specifically target the burning legion, possibly another indie targets the other faction (could be horde), leaving room for 1 hostile indie
Im part of this defender of azeroth team, lore wise we are part of the azeroth aliance, but I think we are separated in a different mini group because of our theme, we are basically a group of horsemen...

there will be two scum teams, the third group of 5 will be the equivalent of purple town in GoT - town with a slightly different agenda. Might be Illidan & friends for example

I hope this doesnt paint a target on my back, imagine an rogue indie rn having the wincon to eliminate the ebon blade
anyway, i also have double vote power when im on a wagon with another horseman

Anyway, Michelle, any other players you suspect?
You don't suspect anyone, how come you expect from me more suspects?

You don't see scum motivation in shading?
The bussing thing is my theory but is not set in stone.
I will say they are independently scummy at this moment and i am side eyeing the unexplained/bad explained town reads on Gramm.

Status
Not open for further replies.