[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meta reads are shallow and you use them wrong, making a direct comparison with just one game, Gramm.
Both Luka and me received from you this kind of meta reads and they feel rushed and fabricated
Oh so now my read on luka is fabricated, earlier it was a safe sheeped read

Which is it Michelle?

No, just Town. Neeko is part of my adventure team.

Anyway, looks like we can safely remove Lind, Melkor and Baki from the PoE which is f***ing sweet.
Worth pointing out for balance sake that there will likely be an infiltrator/fake within that alignment

for those of you with a good memory, I gave several purple fakes to scum in GoT for that reason

Worth pointing out for balance sake that there will likely be an infiltrator/fake within that alignment

for those of you with a good memory, I gave several purple fakes to scum in GoT for that reason
I see. I‘ll keep that in mind. Though the way Lind and Baki claimed makes me think they‘re more good than not. Given they‘re a small faction I guess Reloaded could also be telling the truth about his claim, then.

Flower help me out on Michelle please, at an absolute minimum her posts are intellectually dishonest trash and need further scrutiny
Yeah, she isn‘t even saying things in chronological order kek.

First it was you who said Luka is Town, then I made the same read a few seconds ago. But you‘re the first who said it.

@Michelle he‘s not sheeping me. That‘s a bad angle.

Idk why Michelle is forcing her reads on you like that, at this rate we will make her claim lol
I am not forcing anything.
If he gave the read on Luka first, ok, but that doesn't mean it's not a fake one.
He said Luka is town because he plays differently than a scum game.
After a few games with Luka I know that's not a good read.
He also said I play like in my indy game. Naomi came and said i played that game like town.
Gramm's use of meta is just to support his agenda of pocketing and pushing.

I am not forcing anything.
If he gave the read on Luka first, ok, but that doesn't mean it's not a fake one.
He said Luka is town because he plays differently than a scum game.
After a few games with Luka I know that's not a good read.
He also said I play like in my indy game. Naomi came and said i played that game like town.
Gramm's use of meta is just to support his agenda of pocketing and pushing.
But you have Luka as town also, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.