[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
it doesn’t. You’re assuming a congruent reasoning where all of my posts are interlinked where no such thing exists. If you didn’t claim your role right now I would already be voting you.
Post automatically merged:

We’re 42 pages in and no traitors to the realm have been found yet? How amusing..

Not being scummy isn’t indicative of being townie. You’re saying he doesn’t seem scummy as a reason; or lack of scum motivation, while at the same time calling plenty of high posters null.

I don’t like this post. It feels like a lot of town with little reasoning, and he’s not scum hunting either.

RA is townie I think.
not much hunting to be done with the amount of posts everyone outside of my town reads is making

Just woke up. I thought there would be more pages. I'm caughting up all this after eating.
thoughts?

I dont really think it's any different from normal Flower - there was a post she made to Gram comparing her situation to his where she portrayed her getting town reads as if it were really frustrating to have or something, it's not alignment indicative imo
While Flower enjoys being confirmed town as early as possible, I recall in one of previous games she was town she was also asking people why they town read her? She is propably aware a number of scum is likely to pocket her early.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im ok yeeting any of kiku, pot, pero, rednight, cake.. etc.. people who just pop to say they will catch up etc and give nothing

yall gotta start pressuring those to talk more

FTR
I started to play seriously with a non claimable game in dec 2018. A madness game hosted by SoulKiller.
I loved it and it gave me the track for all my mafia mindset.
Not claiming helps town and town have the possibility to clear themselves by play..

I don't really want to claim Flower, it's not helpful. But i will do something about it asap

Can i even ask a question without all the omgsusing?
Cant help but notice how you avoided considering it btw
NoT EVen COnsiDerInG it kek.

I mean, I pretty much said she‘s not how she usually plays as Town. If she thinks you‘re scum she votes you up as Town.
Her early entrance felt fine, but she‘s lacking stubbornness.
Girl, it‘s start of day and the main wagon only has 6 votes. That can literally always swing. It just makes you look indecisive as f***.

Three scum factions?

Also, why have you not disclosed it earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.