[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
not rly an answer to my question and a weird question to ask me when i never said people should town read me

ill respond with another question - what content does a third of the game has to be town read / why is me and neeko wagons but they r not?
I‘m not talking about Magic. But you are clearly here and caught up and have not contributed with anything of substance so far. Your reads are safe as fuck, yet you only choose to go after LHF prey. They could be scum or they could be Town. But you yourself said you‘ll be fairly inactive. So why don‘t you think they could just be as well cuz it‘s SRM? Why do you sus others for things you yourself are doing?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Give us a direction then.
happy with anyone outside of my town reads, including the people with 0 posts

starting with - pero pot kiku red night cake maybe cal seatonnes and alwaysmind etc..

its possible i mentioned a name before that i forgot here but im happy with any of them being pressured

people r allergic to push inactives so its going to be harder to do, and the scum in inactives will continue being such if unpressured. its a circular effect

Emil

Certified Memelord
I‘m not talking about Magic. But you are clearly here and caught up and have not contributed with anything of substance so far. Your reads are safe as fuck, yet you only choose to go after LHF prey. They could be scum or they could be Town. But you yourself said you‘ll be fairly inactive. So why don‘t you think they could just be as well cuz it‘s SRM? Why do you sus others for things you yourself are doing?
i might have been hasty with giving a town read to this one

looks like ur just picking whatever to argue about honestly

i dont care if a player is LHF. if they are outside of my town reads i am okay with yeeting them

and my reads being safe means they r the same as yours yeah? so why does that mean i have to be a safe scum and not.. yknow.. same alignment as you who arrived to same conclusion?

i might have been hasty with giving a town read to this one

looks like ur just picking whatever to argue about honestly

i dont care if a player is LHF. if they are outside of my town reads i am okay with yeeting them

and my reads being safe means they r the same as yours yeah? so why does that mean i have to be a safe scum and not.. yknow.. same alignment as you who arrived to same conclusion?
Because most of them are just thread consensus or even claim based kek.

Guess Imma just sheep a Townie on every read when I ever roll scum again and say, ya I‘m just Town who arrived at the same conclusion bro.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because most of them are just thread consensus or even claim based kek.

Guess Imma just sheep a Townie on every read when I ever roll scum again and say, ya I‘m just Town who arrived at the same conclusion bro.
unfortunately the post count of a good portion of the game is very scarce to allow for big variation of reads among the active players. it is what it is

u still havent rly answered why it makes me safe scum and not town who arrived to the same conclusion. the ppl who made the reads first just happened to post first but they saw what i saw and i dont need to add more to the reads outside of list them

Also you calling Mich Town makes no sense either. Her main point is that you‘re scum and Gram‘s your partner. Same for Gram, really. In order to find somebody Townie you must agree with their play and points to some degree. And since you being scum is their main point you must agree that you‘re scum, then kek.

unfortunately the post count of a good portion of the game is very scarce to allow for big variation of reads among the active players. it is what it is

u still havent rly answered why it makes me safe scum and not town who arrived to the same conclusion. the ppl who made the reads first just happened to post first but they saw what i saw and i dont need to add more to the reads outside of list them
Can you explain your reads in one sentence for each player?

Emil

Certified Memelord
what am getting at is ur read is obviously bad faith, you saw my reads which matches where most ppl currently are based on the amount of content in thread thus far and ur initial response is just call them safe

you are addressing me based on tone and overall activity (in an SRM mind you), but not really looking into what im saying in terms of how likely is that going to be for my alignment

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also you calling Mich Town makes no sense either. Her main point is that you‘re scum and Gram‘s your partner. Same for Gram, really. In order to find somebody Townie you must agree with their play and points to some degree. And since you being scum is their main point you must agree that you‘re scum, then kek.
i dont agree with mich and i asked her to give it a rest. i still think shes town by way of omgus

if she continues i wont mind her getting yeeted eventually. she had ample opportunities to reassess and was asked multiple times

i dont agree with mich and i asked her to give it a rest. i still think shes town by way of omgus

if she continues i wont mind her getting yeeted eventually. she had ample opportunities to reassess and was asked multiple times
I don't mind to reassess if there is content that can show me Gramm deserves a town read.

Mhm. Also stop thinking what I‘m doing is in bad faith. You can cut the crap. I‘m not gonna ruin my wincon by spite playing, so the victim playing won‘t give you any points here.

Status
Not open for further replies.