[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay move Baki to Indie, means I need to find 10 more townies
Also Lind claimed indy as well
Yo guys. Miller and Pro Town here.

Wincon is the same as Melkor - Eliminate all threats to Azeroth.
QUOTE="Lindltaylor, post: 5033192, member: 4389"]We're not in a chat together btw if you have this question. I'm alone and I assume so is he from his posts.[/QUOTE]

I investigate as just guilty and also reject all neighbor chats.

No I'm not:

He says he's not going to have a deep analytical position on people, you say you don't buy it because he caught scum last game. Him "catching scum" is attributed to cut, so why don't you buy it then?
Yes, you are. I told him his observations about activity and passion look generic (and yes, they are) as anyone can throw those out there to CWAC. Then he basically replies with, he‘s too noob to do more in depth thinking. Which is straight up playing the newbie card. If you ISO his posts in Fuji‘s game you can see him arrive at the Polar scum read first by hunch, then going further and utilizing deduction. He‘s still new, but he‘s clearly capable of more as well.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, you are. I told him his observations about activity and passion look generic (and yes, they are) as anyone can throw those out there to CWAC. Then he basically replies with, he‘s too noob to do more in depth thinking. Which is straight up playing the newbie card. If you ISO his posts in Fuji‘s game you can see him arrive at the Polar scum read first by hunch, then going further and utilizing deduction. He‘s still new, but he‘s clearly capable of more as well.
You're assuming an awful lot there. Where is this deduction that he displayed last game?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
not gonna lie

i'm on a adventuring party with both Pot and Reloaded

but their activity rn is kinda weird lmao

they jump in, make a post, than just go away

and then they come back some times

they are not even reacting to the scum reads

i don't know if they are busy with something, but it's sus
Pot is always like this, he's a bit disconnected from us.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How about you ISO his posts yourself and go look?
You're the one making the claim, I want you to evidence it

Actually I'll skip that part, I think you're doing the thing you do where you being up some last game as justification for holding an expectation that isn't really fair to hold. My point is I don't think you can evidence him having developed, logical assessments and reads from day 1, so your expectation he does so and is otherwise just newbie scum mailing it in is silly.

You're the one making the claim, I want you to evidence it

Actually I'll skip that part, I think you're doing the thing you do where you being up some last game as justification for holding an expectation that isn't really fair to hold. My point is I don't think you can evidence him having developed, logical assessments and reads from day 1, so your expectation he does so and is otherwise just newbie scum mailing it in is silly.
Suit yourself, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.