[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rn? Yoho. Cause I felt their posts were tryna fake content or some kinda reads but I don't see it
I just woke up, seems a good chunk of the post that came through while I napped comes from @Flower @Emil and @Michelle this kinda passion for the game tells me all three may be safe
What‘s Townie about Yoho? Those are the most generic observations one can make.
No, he was onto Yoho way before. And later just affirmed his position on him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
uh ive been rolecrushed and given hated modifier

if yall r town doing this i suggest u stop being trigger happy and read my content first and stop trying to solve me via tone or activity pls

i dont recall anyone having major issues with my content thus far. in fact leader of the wagon has reads similar to mine

the rest of the voters r dismissible / have not read what i said in the game or commented on it

uh ive been rolecrushed and given hated modifier

if yall r town doing this i suggest u stop being trigger happy and read my content first and stop trying to solve me via tone or activity pls

i dont recall anyone having major issues with my content thus far. in fact leader of the wagon has reads similar to mine

the rest of the voters r dismissible / have not read what i said in the game or commented on it
How about you fucking claim already?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Are you actually conflicting your reads with town reads?
No, you ask why people think Yoho is townie, and then you ask why Cake is town off the back of shooting Magic. In both cases you yourself assume they have town reads (you'd have to to even think to ask why they're being town read) and then seek to undermine that. I just saw you were on Yoho earlier than this so I can excuse him, but it doesn't really leave me satisfied given the lack of anything else of note from your slot.

Vote lynch Ekko

Dude is floundering I honestly can't believe some of you can't see it. Town Ekko is a bloodhound. The guy I'm seeing here is meek, defensive, and afraid to do his own pushing.

Complains about inactives(understandable) but then admits that he himself intended to contribute less. What kind of nonsense scummy chess moves is he planning? I say we get him outta here. That's what I think
Unless Kiku was coached I think this comes from town Kiku.

I suppose that's fair. Still not really seeing what makes them "townie af" though.
Can we get back to why you claimed to read the thread but missed that? I get I'm easy to target cause there was no way in hell I was gonna go back and get those receipts like Flower did so I can't help but feel like you came for me cause you thought it'd be an easy push.

Status
Not open for further replies.