[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

No its not
if that was the response she gave you to an earlier question where you asked her conclusion on you , am pretty sure your would bite. you arent new to the game mate . reads are in general who you sus. its expected to give them out and state your reasons.
About reads, can you tell me who you're town reading?

N

Noctis

Here's where I'm at right now

Lock Town
Noctis
Drago
Kiwi
Nat
NW

Solid Town
Jew
Lanji

Lean Town
RayanOO
Zoro D. Goat
TAC

Big leap of respect placement

Null/bad
Rej
Yo Tan Wa
Queen
Gianfi
Fallen Prince
Don DaSlayer
krogothwolf

Seraphoenix

I don't think there is a wolf in my lock Towns. If there is, then congrats. Feel relatively good about the solid batch, would take a lot to make me reconsider there. One scum max infiltrated my town core. I'd expect most scum to be in my nulls.
Post automatically merged:

No its not
if that was the response she gave you to an earlier question where you asked her conclusion on you , am pretty sure your would bite. you arent new to the game mate . reads are in general who you sus. its expected to give them out and state your reasons.
"as for my suspects I am discussing with them which should clear things that they're my suspects"

Now see, there is no point arguing with your town core because you get nothing out of them while I've been discussing with my suspects all the time. Not every player plays in the same manner, I do not give unnecessary reads until it's important. It's my gameplay regardless of my faction

Lanji the point is, if your reason is that to suspect then you're in journey of suspecting me every game you're gonna play with me

N

Noctis

Like a “this is how we play, we’re buddying, deal with it” attitude.
Well, believe it not that's actually the first time we're on the same page so it's more surprising to us then you all and honestly if you think we're predicting each other moves and then making posts.. then I have no words

Well, believe it not that's actually the first time we're on the same page so it's more surprising to us then you all and honestly if you think we're predicting each other moves and then making posts.. then I have no words
Oh, so your souls crave similar avis in light of this discovery :milaugh:

Why does TAC lean town?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You two being on the same page doesn’t make the rest of town townclear you. And why would you be predicting eachother’s moves if you two are scum and could just talk in scum chat.... so that doesn’t answer my concern.

if y’all wanna play Kaneki then I’ll be Haise as in, I don’t know if I can trust Kaneki to take control.:kriwhat:

N

Noctis

Oh, so your souls crave similar avis in light of this discovery :milaugh:

Why does TAC lean town?
Coincidence? I wear Ken Kaneki avatar most of the time so I don't think it's a valid question

It's TAC randomness which gives me an alright look. It just feels likes he posting whatever comes to his head and how he started the entrance posts and so on. Though he's too fluid in his stances, but I see some of his points of view. Though he just a town lean so I wouldn't clear him entirely. His Lanji remark particularly felt out of the loop.

You and Oreki gives me the vibes that you guys are trying too hard to control the flow of the game. You did something similar in Tokyo Ghoul with Reborn where you both lead town but the interaction is completely different than here. It felt more genuine back then while here...just too forceful. Like a “this is how we play, we’re buddying, deal with it” attitude. And also the fact that you said I’m easy to pocket in ToS...can’t be too trusting of you.
However your effrontery won't allow me to claim by EoD in case other people will jump on me in order to save Rej.

N

Noctis

You two being on the same page doesn’t make the rest of town townclear you. And why would you be predicting eachother’s moves if you two are scum and could just talk in scum chat.... so that doesn’t answer my concern.

if y’all wanna play Kaneki then I’ll be Haise as in, I don’t know if I can trust Kaneki to take control.:kriwhat:
You know in the end Haise needs Kaneki to change the world... also do you really expect me and drago to be teammates after all this? ._.

What's wrong with finalbeta? did he get Rej syndromes

Vote count
Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta-> Dragomir

Lanji-> Noctis
Kiwi -> Rej ->**
Fallen - > Final beta
Final -> Rej
Jew -> Nat -> Rej
Nat-> Noctis
Drago-> rej

Beta - 1 vote
Noctis - 2 vote
Rej - 3 votes
Dragomir - 1vote

Didn't count those votes wherein I wasn't tagged. Still have to go through 20 pages you guys add in last 7 hours:josad:

Non voters

1 TheAncientCenturion
4 Don DaSlayer
5 Noctis
7 Seraphoenix
10 NeutralWatcher
12 RayanOO
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa
Tbf, I think someone voted for me too. Though maybe he changed his mind

D

Dragomir

Unvote @Reborn

I think I'm going to chillax and let y'all drive the car. I guess the way I play just doesn't resonate with y'all or something. I still don't really understand the caution directed at Oreki and me. It's whatever I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.