[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I think Kiwipom is town. She would die on N2 if she doesn't get a cure for her infection. I don't think town would have that kind of disadvantage.

Not sure about Natalija. I think she doesn't want to repeat the same mistake as last game. She voted Finalbeta and I along with other players see her as scum so maybe that's why she refused to say who is scum between you and Dragomir and also didn't want to point which Jew D Boy's post she found weird.
Post automatically merged:

Edit:

I think Kiwipom is town. She would die on N2 if she doesn't get a cure for her infection. I don't think mafia would have that kind of disadvantage.

@NeutralWatcher

Your point and Queen's are licit.

The chance Fallen Prince could of attained such lore about me by himself is abysmal. He is a new player in fact.

What piqued my curiosity was the pace with which Fallen's and Rej's votes were pulled out of their hats, expecially considering that Fallen is a new player.

This is a game of likeliness after all.

N

Noctis

Kiwi is town. I think NW is also town, although he became even more bold I guess (kinda worrying?).
Great. No, you're all town, so hereby I offer you guys to join us in a supreme team... where we have to vote for our suspect and I can assure victory will be ours even if we made few mistakes here and there

D

Dragomir

Great. No, you're all town, so hereby I offer you guys to join us in a supreme team... where we have to vote for our suspect and I can assure victory will be ours even if we made few mistakes here and there
I am down for this alliance. Anybody who suspects shall be brutally punished.

D

Dragomir

Yeah they’re all townies to me. I trust them more then I trust you and Drago tbh. You two are kinda sketchy. But it’s late and I’m lazy and I don’t want essays from you two written in tandem coming after me so I’ll leave it for tomorrow if I feel like following up
Just give me one reason why we're sketchy. I'm not gonna go after you or anything as you're in my town core and that placement probably won't budge. I am simply curious.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count
Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta-> Dragomir

Lanji-> Noctis
Kiwi -> Rej ->**-> finalbeta
Fallen - > Final beta -> Gianfi
Final -> Rej
Jew -> Nat -> Rej
Nat-> Noctis
Drago-> rej
Neutral -> TAC

Beta - 1 vote
Noctis - 2 vote
Rej - 3 votes
Dragomir - 1vote
TAC - 1 vote
Gianfi - 1 vote

Non voters

1 TheAncientCenturion
4 Don DaSlayer
5 Noctis
7 Seraphoenix
12 RayanOO
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Just give me one reason why we're sketchy. I'm not gonna go after you or anything as you're in my town core and that placement probably won't budge. I am simply curious.
You and Oreki gives me the vibes that you guys are trying too hard to control the flow of the game. You did something similar in Tokyo Ghoul with Reborn where you both lead town but the interaction is completely different than here. It felt more genuine back then while here...just too forceful. Like a “this is how we play, we’re buddying, deal with it” attitude. And also the fact that you said I’m easy to pocket in ToS...can’t be too trusting of you.

D

Dragomir

You and Oreki gives me the vibes that you guys are trying too hard to control the flow of the game. You did something similar in Tokyo Ghoul with Reborn where you both lead town but the interaction is completely different than here. It felt more genuine back then while here...just too forceful. Like a “this is how we play, we’re buddying, deal with it” attitude. And also the fact that you said I’m easy to pocket in ToS...can’t be too trusting of you.
Ok, I take it back. You're not easy to pocket. Trust me now? :catsure:

Did not recived tag for that lol. Yes sounds natural question as to why she desire my read espcially when she has not doing anything, it was like she's trying to contribute without contributing
I concur!

Why don't you give some reads for a change?
What exactly will you do with my reads? Also, I don't really bother writing reads on my town leans, too much work, as for my suspects I am discussing with them which should clear things that they're my suspects
No its not
if that was the response she gave you to an earlier question where you asked her conclusion on you , am pretty sure your would bite. you arent new to the game mate . reads are in general who you sus. its expected to give them out and state your reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.