[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Yes! :catsure:

Btw I never was on board with those first two. I was the one who denied it, you surely read that. But nice deflecting!
You guys did start the Joke... why everything is deflection though, you could I say I am mistaken
Post automatically merged:

Also do I look like guy who'd read everything keenly

@Rej starting prying to gods that I should never get vig role... you'll be my N1 target with no remorse of your faction

You guys did start the Joke... why everything is deflection though, you could I say I am mistaken
Because it is, never seen you jump so fast either.

I just said you and Drago are bffs, but that you wouldn’t be scum together. I still think one of you is, you know this from my first posts. Imagine the imbalance of the game if you two were both town :sadgrin:

D

Dragomir

Which is weird to me, right? Rej's weirdness gave them an excuse to not sus each other.

What if all three of them are scum and Rej is the scapegoat they're using to prove themselves to be good. And, they can't be accused of teaming if they "argued" day 1.
It's just a weird situation between all three. It feels like, if it were any other player, they'd of reached a verdict on Rej in 2 pages. Not twenty.

Would be appreciated. I won't be able to skim through the thread until 5 PM Monday to see what I missed.

That's what I posted above and sorta think. They seem like they all know each other well and are experienced players.
The worst thing that TAC has done so far is bringing up this bizarre tinfoil about Noctis, Rej, and I being buddies. He's trying to plant seeds of doubt into the very obvious non-buddy interaction between Oreki, Rej, and me. He doesn't have a reason nor an argument but just a theory that he's pushing on the table to make everyone doubt us. I quite frankly don't see how one can look at the arguments that the three of us had and thinking buddies.

Let's look at the way he's approaching it too. Just slightly pushing it across the table. Not too strong to make it look like he firmly believes it but not too weak to not get ignored. It very much looks like he has an ulterior motive with this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TAC is passive today maybe because of his sister birthday and Krogothwolf doesn't contribute much too as experience player.

Then again TAC didn't put much effort for Rej's lynch yesterday even though TAC sus Rej initially.
I haven't bothered to read anything between pages 13 and 29. So I'm jumping in and everything is just looney.

So pardon if I'm not acting serious this Sunday. Rej is goofing around and I decided to join in on the fun, since I know fuck all else and won't be reading it until tomorrow afternoon Monday.

N

Noctis

Maybe not good with jokes I was asking in a funny manner why you putting me in every team but whatever

I just said you and Drago are bffs, but that you wouldn’t be scum together. I still think one of you is, you know this from my first posts. Imagine the imbalance of the game if you two were both town :sadgrin:
No, you're overestimating us again... how can you say that when both of us together can't convince either of you to vote Rej... that's not what you call great player Nat

N

NeutralWatcher

I haven't bothered to read anything between pages 13 and 29. So I'm jumping in and everything is just looney.

So pardon if I'm not acting serious this Sunday. Rej is goofing around and I decided to join in on the fun, since I know fuck all else and won't be reading it until tomorrow afternoon Monday.
It's not only that. You sus Lanji but you didn't push the lynch. Same with Rej. You sus him but you didn't put much effort to persuade anyone to vote Rej or Lanji who you locked as scum.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's not only that. You sus Lanji but you didn't push the lynch. Same with Rej. You sus him but you didn't put much effort to persuade anyone to vote Rej or Lanji who you locked as scum.
I think the Lanji thing was more of a joke. But we have hours and hours and 2 people already on Rej? Nothing I say or do is gonna pressure or push him beyond the Pale.

Maybe not good with jokes I was asking in a funny manner why you putting me in every team but whatever

No, you're overestimating us again... how can you say that when both of us together can't convince either of you to vote Rej... that's not what you call great player Nat
I got the gist, it was funny, don’t worry.

Overestimating...? Maybe. But I don’t think so.
It's not that deep. You're stepping into a puddle and complaining about your knees getting wet.
Do you plan on voting anyone, TACy?

D

Dragomir

TAC is being passive, no doubt about it, but maybe he is trying a different approach this time. He’s being funny as always though.

However I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a Noctis - TAC tag team :catsure:
Do you want to play a game with me, Nat? :catpole:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion I'm interested whether you suspect Rej or not
I think he's a madman and I can't decipher his gameplay. Because, if he's scum, he's banking on reverse psychology to let him through the first few phases. "Oh, no scum would ever do this!!" but he's always going to be at the top of every list. If he's town, it's not a great strategy because, again, now town has a reason to push you if they ever need a candidate. Likewise, scum-team has the same incentive to push you to try and prove they're clear.

If he's town? Well he's probably got a shitty role and doesn't care/is having the most of it, and could be considered gamethrowing I suppose. But I don't see why town would want to make the entire conversation about them and detract from scum. Because, scum/town alike can go after Rej for his demeanor. It's not like it'd be easy to separate who jumps on the Anti-Rej wagon and who doesn't.

Why'd you create the puddle in the first place?
Really getting to the bottom of the puddle? Look else where for scum lmao. I'm logging off.

D

Dragomir

Do you expect us to accurately catch scum left and right if we were both townies? Does that "imbalance" make you think that Al and Reborn would make one of us scum?

N

Noctis

your response started with "why
what do you plan to do with my reads"
sound natural to you?
Did not recived tag for that lol. Yes sounds natural question as to why she desire my read espcially when she has not doing anything, it was like she's trying to contribute without contributing

Do you expect us to accurately catch scum left and right if we were both townies? Does that "imbalance" make you think that Al and Reborn would make one of us scum?
You didn’t catch scum yet. And Rej is all but screaming to be caught, so it’s not really impressive.
Yes, of course. If you do however prove to be town, I will sit back and let you do the job :madmonk:

N

Noctis

I think he's a madman and I can't decipher his gameplay. Because, if he's scum, he's banking on reverse psychology to let him through the first few phases. "Oh, no scum would ever do this!!" but he's always going to be at the top of every list. If he's town, it's not a great strategy because, again, now town has a reason to push you if they ever need a candidate. Likewise, scum-team has the same incentive to push you to try and prove they're clear.

If he's town? Well he's probably got a shitty role and doesn't care/is having the most of it, and could be considered gamethrowing I suppose. But I don't see why town would want to make the entire conversation about them and detract from scum. Because, scum/town alike can go after Rej for his demeanor. It's not like it'd be easy to separate who jumps on the Anti-Rej wagon and who doesn't.
Will you vote for him this phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.