[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No donations allowed.

Friendly reminder

After talking to AL, we decided to reveal something important.

If anyone will quote an infected player (fake or true is upto you to believe) more than two times after claiming, then he/she will be inflected as well.

:gokulaugh:

Okay I am kidding about this lol
man last 20 pages were hilarious. I was laughing my ass off. Lmao
keep it up.
The TAC Imperium has now declared war on the Host & Coach.

N

NeutralWatcher

Rej gameplay is atrocious. It pains me to see experienced player like him played the way he did.

That bom comment at the start of EOD might not enough to put him as my sus list. But then he asked Jew D Boy about claiming liek Rej wanted to confirm something.

Rej said it was a confusion.

Later Rej claimed. Why claimed this early when he only had 1 vote from Kiwipom?

Then he voted Finalbeta. Jumped on bandwagon.

Then voted Dragomir after Dragomir voted him first.

I don't know if Rej did this on purpose as experience player.

Fallen Prince looks a bit sus to me. As new player I don't know how he knew Finalbeta is an easy lynch except from players who had played with Finalbeta.

Queen I think is townie imo. I like how she defended Finalbeta.

Kiwipom is also townie I think. I don't think townie would get infected and die on N2.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So @Kiwipom claimed? And She is infected during day phase. So it's mandatory to keep the mask during the day phase?

Did @Rej also claimed? North Korea?
Yes. And you can only share information, like if you're infected, if you claim. And only 2 claims "fake" or otherwise a day.
Post automatically merged:

You come for @Rej you come for me too.​

Last edited:
N

Noctis

Also, stop calling every little interaction or discussion... this player vs. that player like

@Dragomir In the off chance that we mislynch this phase, we'll reverse back to this loop in a continuous fashion until one of us die. Three vocal players arguing against each will only create an empty noise of paranoia and misconceptions.

And if I'm being frank, I'd be too tired of having a second go at this. I simply dislike wasting energy on anything bothersome.

Rej been past my radar if I'm being honest. I'd bet there's an underhand, among the players, trying to deviate our track to solely focus on three of us who's potentially playing of a scapegoat for the scum team, to gain town credit.

Honestly, Rej can really be a town especially with all the drama he has caused DP1 like he's really thinking highly of himself. But it could also be argued that it was a part of his act.

Argh, I rarely do feel this eagerness to know someone's role, I wouldn't be surprised if he's either faction, honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure if i am simply uninterested in this game, or the the arguments/pages are borring this time that i dont feel like reading the pages. I read them in reverse order some of the pages and random pages. :lusalty:

@Finalbeta stop sussing back those who lynch you, everytime. You will loose credibility even if you are making good points.

I was about to lycnh Nat, she is deflecting more than she usually does, bt one of the posts changed my mind. I feel taking Nat word on that.

@Rej on one hand side i am not sure North Korea would necessarily count as townie, bt if it wasn't.. you wouldn't have claimed the same.
Anyway drop the Tac 2.0 act, if you are townie and did it intentionally it was bad play for townies, threw us all off and gave scums the opportunity to pass on sus to easy lynches. I can understand how it can be good for your gameplay, bt i wouldn't mind if you are lynched even if you are townie.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE did you flip on your opinion on Rej? You originally called Rej gameplay contributing how he generated activity and strongly Sus Rej nw?
Because i dont see you as someone easily changing his made up opinion. So i dont read you as townie anymore.

I voted Nat to get an answer why she found me suspicious. She provided one, and even if I didn’t find it totally absolvent, she was never my main suspect anyway. Can’t speak for Kiwi.
Half ass try? Not a good sign. Who are your main sus?

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir In the off chance that we mislynch this phase, we'll reverse back to this loop in a continuous fashion until one of us die. Three vocal players arguing against each will only create an empty noise of paranoia and misconceptions.

And if I'm being frank, I'd be too tired of having a second go at this. I simply dislike wasting energy on anything bothersome.

Rej been past my radar if I'm being honest. I'd bet there's an underhand, among the players, trying to deviate our track to solely focus on three of us who's potentially playing of a scapegoat for the scum team, to gain town credit.

Honestly, Rej can really be a town especially with all the drama he has caused DP1 like he's really thinking highly of himself. But it could also be argued that it was a part of his act.

Argh, I rarely do feel this eagerness to know someone's role, I wouldn't be surprised if he's either faction, honestly.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. I have no desire to get into a back n forth with you. I am town and I think you are as well. Let's not get in each other's way.

Lool. Yet again, another mindmeld. I've picked up similar vibes that there are ppl shade us to incriminate you and I with this talk about us being teammates with Rej. I'll go further into it in a later post.

As for Rej. Yeah, he can be town. But he honestly has to go. I don't think I can be satisfied without lynching him. I do believe the lynch can provide some info on others as well.

One more thing, I encourage you to reconsider your town read on TAC and Natalija. More importantly, TAC.

Rej gameplay is atrocious. It pains me to see experienced player like him played the way he did.
Do you truly believe this yourself or are you just following what I said?

N

NeutralWatcher

Do you truly believe this yourself or are you just following what I said?
Nothing to do with what you said.

TAC is passive today maybe because of his sister birthday and Krogothwolf doesn't contribute much too as experience player.

Then again TAC didn't put much effort for Rej's lynch yesterday even though TAC sus Rej initially.

I am not sure if i am simply uninterested in this game, or the the arguments/pages are borring this time that i dont feel like reading the pages. I read them in reverse order some of the pages and random pages. :lusalty:

@Finalbeta stop sussing back those who lynch you, everytime. You will loose credibility even if you are making good points.

I was about to lycnh Nat, she is deflecting more than she usually does, bt one of the posts changed my mind. I feel taking Nat word on that.

@Rej on one hand side i am not sure North Korea would necessarily count as townie, bt if it wasn't.. you wouldn't have claimed the same.
Anyway drop the Tac 2.0 act, if you are townie and did it intentionally it was bad play for townies, threw us all off and gave scums the opportunity to pass on sus to easy lynches. I can understand how it can be good for your gameplay, bt i wouldn't mind if you are lynched even if you are townie.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE did you flip on your opinion on Rej? You originally called Rej gameplay contributing how he generated activity and strongly Sus Rej nw?
Because i dont see you as someone easily changing his made up opinion. So i dont read you as townie anymore.

Half ass try? Not a good sign. Who are your main sus?
still dont sus rej
because his gameplay is hard to read and not exactly scummy
the main person who does is noctis and he has stated his erratic playstyle could mean he belongs to any of the three factions. My vote hasnt changed.

D

Dragomir

still dont sus rej
the main person who does is noctis and he has stated his erratic playstyle could mean he belongs to any of the three factions. My vote hasnt changed.
Ask yourself, is there a town progression you can pick up from Rej's posts? Can you find something that makes sense from what he's saying?

Your answer will dictate what you should read him as.

Ask yourself, is there a town progression you can pick up from Rej's posts? Can you find something that makes sense from what he's saying?

Your answer will dictate what you should read him as.
In the same token can I find scum progression from his post
because it clearly looks like someone who playstyle is keen on putting everyone's target on him.

D

Dragomir

In the same token can I find scum progression from his post
because it clearly looks like someone who playstyle is keen on putting everyone's target on him.
The scum perspective of his play is simple: be as chaotic as possible so players can either town read you because what you're doing doesn't make sense coming from a scum(in conventional means) or give up reading you cause they can't.

Does that make sense to you?

to quote noc
Way too out there on D1 for me to assume he's scum
you keep claiming a jester like role is not possible but I dont buy it either
his playstyle fits the bill from what I saw from flowa as the scorned. His spontaneity seems to be very new to everyone bar noctis who has stated he could belong in either faction.
you seem to be well aquainted with his game but would rather believe his game has regressed than your guess being as good as mine . if you think he's sus put a vote on him. I will keep my vote on who I think is.

rej was leading in the votes last time I checked . you act like he's bought over every one else when the a good number of folks thought I was his scumbuddy from looking at it from another angle.

N

Noctis

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I have no desire to get into a back n forth with you. I am town and I think you are as well. Let's not get in each other's way.

Lool. Yet again, another mindmeld. I've picked up similar vibes that there are ppl shade us to incriminate you and I with this talk about us being teammates with Rej. I'll go further into it in a later post.

As for Rej. Yeah, he can be town. But he honestly has to go. I don't think I can be satisfied without lynching him. I do believe the lynch can provide some info on others as well.

One more thing, I encourage you to reconsider your town read on TAC and Natalija. More importantly, TAC.
I'm having mixed feelings right now because I sense a sense of bias towards their reads. There are multiple things I want to say about them, but it's not the best timing, is it?

Like I don't get why hell would we take this route if we were scum together?! Are we that eager to buss our scum mate that early into the game?! It as not like Rej was getting wind of suspicion from others for his teammates to drive him into the lynch stage this early.

Also, I'd like to think there's a level of paranoia in Nat actions. I feel like it's because she's too focused on weighing up the potential consequences of her actions which prevents her from taking a logical stance. At the same time, I have little so reason to clear her after claiming as such and prematurely voting for me after Rej and my personal vendetta, dispute, cute rivalry whatever she calls it.

Oddly enough, Krogo has been the worst for me in the people that suggest three of us could be teammate though I was thinking to reconsider these three players
still dont sus rej
I've written many posts that justify my read. Too many that I've lost their count. but you've only hanging to some odd reason to suspect me, so if you're town I'd ask you to reconsider your read on me

And why is it that difficult to understand that bussing is valid. And is more valid here than ever.

unvote finalbeta
Vote lynch Gianfi

To much focus on players meta than current game. classic playbook of scum player but Gianfi is my lynch vote for now.
Can you explain it in detail what you mean by focus on players meta, the respective quotes as well from Final Beta.

Also, Why didn't you sus Final Beta more for sussing you back?( i dont think you are aware of his gameplay).
And you are going after inactive players? You Sus anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.