[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate what is sus about us? We are obviously trying to catch scum and we look out for diplomatic partners. So can you bring up something new against us?

This is so weak. Pardon us.
Post automatically merged:

Say it again. :neesama:
Noctis curiosity ticked off on a bomb comment you made .
you voted noctis for thinking too much in alignment with drago .
shortly after you switched your vote to tac which seemed just illogical, and your comments and justification when you were probed were just confusing.
There's also the case of you pushing jew for a claim early on .
you come on rn and you switch votes back to noctis then to fb. your justification for your lynch on tac was he pledged war against you. Your post were riddled with a lot of drivel. its getting in the way of getting accurate reads since everyone is so focused on trying to understand the point you are passing across.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn

I am married to this vote. I will not be divorcing it for the rest of this day phase. I will be going now and don't plan on returning anytime soon.
You are the most uncooperative player we have seen yet in this game. Congrats Dragomir, we see this as war declaration against North Korea.
Pyongyang will make sure to remove you out of the game.

Vote lynch Dragomir @Reborn

We hope other townies realize how uncooperative Dragomir is.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Noctis curiosity ticked off on a bomb comment you made .
you voted noctis for thinking too much in alignment with drago .
shortly after you switched your vote to tac which seemed just illogical, and your comments and justification when you were probed were just confusing.
There's also the case of you pushing jew for a claim early on .
you come on rn and you switch votes back to noctis then to fb. your justification for your lynch on tac was he pledged war against you. Your post were riddled with a lot of drivel. its getting in the way of getting accurate reads since everyone is so focused on trying to understand the point you are passing across.
That is the problem, you guys focus too much on us and this is rather a beginners mistake, not my fault, we simultanously move the game forward by being proactive, so you slackers just can read and drop opinions. Again it is not our fault that you guys are stuck and only see Black instead of Black and White. We hereby ask everyone again to step up their game, because this will end up in a funny game. Or else you guys will end up with other frustrations from D2 on.
Believe us, we are here to help and lead you guys on the right track. If you are town, think dynamically about this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
More like Noctis and Drago are now bffs. Because since that moment on they've been playing exactly the same and kept agreeing. Even outraged by Rej together :catsweat:
Which is weird to me, right? Rej's weirdness gave them an excuse to not sus each other.

What if all three of them are scum and Rej is the scapegoat they're using to prove themselves to be good. And, they can't be accused of teaming if they "argued" day 1.

Which is weird to me, right? Rej's weirdness gave them an excuse to not sus each other.

What if all three of them are scum and Rej is the scapegoat they're using to prove themselves to be good. And, they can't be accused of teaming if they "argued" day 1.
whats weird is
drago probed noctis and was satisfied with an answer that was inconsistent.
if you dont want to go through my entire argument . neutral has a good post quoting the entire convo. let me find the page.

D

Dragomir

That would be silly. I will not bus my own teammate D1 to get cred when I don't have to.

whats weird is
if you dont want to go through my entire argument . neutral has a good post quoting the entire convo. let me find the page.
I wasn't satisfied with shit. I just stopped caring. I don't have time to waste on pursuing a question that isn't all too important. I already told you this. Stop worrying about that so much.

Nah, that would be too risky even for great mafia players.
Would be really entertaining if all 3 are scums and basically outted themselves with this bickering :D
:milaugh: dunno, but it's highly entertaining

I think is the conversation between Lanji and Dragomir that made Lanji sus Noctis.

I think the bolded part is the reason why Lanji sus Noctis. lanji took a big gamble here if he is indeed mafia.

@TheAncientCenturion You said Lanji is scum. How do you think when you saw these quotes especially the bolded part?

@Dragomir You said Lanji and Rej are scum. What do you think about these posts in bolded part that made Lanji sus Noctis?

I think Noctis is neutral for now. Rej is more sus.
Here

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes, they dropped it very easily. First with uniting against Lanji, now Rej.

I don't think they're working together openly, but again I would find it strange if at least one of them isn't scum. What do you reckon?
It's just a weird situation between all three. It feels like, if it were any other player, they'd of reached a verdict on Rej in 2 pages. Not twenty.
whats weird is
Would be appreciated. I won't be able to skim through the thread until 5 PM Monday to see what I missed.
Would be really entertaining if all 3 are scums and basically outted themselves with this bickering :D
That's what I posted above and sorta think. They seem like they all know each other well and are experienced players.

D

Dragomir

If you guys actually start believing a tinfoil about Noctis, Rej, and I being buddies, I will be extremely pissed off. Read our discussions and tell me if that looks like us faking it.

It's just a weird situation between all three. It feels like, if it were any other player, they'd of reached a verdict on Rej in 2 pages. Not twenty.
It's precisely because they know him that they're so puzzled.
If you guys actually start believing a tinfoil about Noctis, Rej, and I being buddies, I will be extremely pissed off. Read our discussions and tell me if that looks like us faking it.
Nononono, that's clearly not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.