[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

@Natalija don’t know nat, I usually keep quiet the first day phase, it’s very hard to understand who lies or not, especially because I am not familiar with the way most players here play and write. I’ll avoid voting and see what happens the first night for now
unvote finalbeta
Vote lynch Gianfi

Post automatically merged:

wana explain final beta lynch
To much focus on players meta than current game. classic playbook of scum player but Gianfi is my lynch vote for now.

N

Noctis

How about a country that was stupid and got COVID right away? Getting COVID wincon? :smithnie:

I don't know. But he wants to get lynched/infected, and he needs money. And fascists are his trauma. Does this kind of play makes sense for mafia D1? Hell no.
wont put it past any mafia game
he's just too out there for me to say mafia . a nuetral role . If the rest of you really want to lynch him for info , it cant go wrong. he's either a townie thats just playing silly or scum/neutral with little help to town. thought I would get more productive answers today but rej is giving more of the same and its obscuring the whole game.
I don't think that same applies to Rej. I'd probably call him a free soul because of it, he doesn't let his role responsibility tie him up and follow some script that every player does, like town script here is to find wolf while wolf script is to save themselves from town and wipe them out. From the setting, the characters, the setup, the literary trick, the detective, the killer... All of these reflected the mind of every player depending on faction. But nah, Rej has his own manuscript that he fellows, that script is doing whatever he thinks is right, it's bothersome that you wouldn't able to describe unless you experienced it for yourself. So if we're talking about any other player I would put lot of consideration, but for Rej, I would totally expect him to make the weirdest, random, crazy posts as any faction

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Very townie post . When people say "weird" you are off from your old game.

May i know how long are you playing mafia ?
This is maybe my fifth round ever, and the first two or three weren’t great because I either didn’t understand the game/wasn’t having fun/died right away. I personally don’t see much difference in the way I’m playing now compared to previous rounds, but Nat’s view of me is also standard for the way she plays, so I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

I don't think that same applies to Rej. I'd probably call him a free soul because of it, he doesn't let his role responsibility tie him up and follow some script that every player does, like town script here is to find wolf while wolf script is to save themselves from town and wipe them out. From the setting, the characters, the setup, the literary trick, the detective, the killer... All of these reflected the mind of every player depending on faction. But nah, Rej has his own manuscript that he fellows, that script is doing whatever he thinks is right, it's bothersome that you wouldn't able to describe unless you experienced it for yourself. So if we're talking about any other player I would put lot of consideration, but for Rej, I would totally expect him to make the weirdest, random, crazy posts as any faction
the bold part
then why are you sure he's scum if thats exactly what he's doing right now . I have only had one game with rej and he wasnt like this. This also contradicts a lot of what the other players are saying , this is quite unlike rej.

N

Noctis

the bold part
then why are you sure he's scum if thats exactly what he's doing right now . I have only had one game with rej and he wasnt like this. This also contradicts a lot of what the other players are saying , this is quite unlike rej.
Because Rej town play is much stronger than his scum gameplay... as the town he could be crazy but at the same time, he's controversial like to engage in constant arguments and try to give his reads on players. Right now has not shared anything besides trying to save himself, like you could see in his gameplay that he has not provided anything.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ok guys I just ISO'ed Fallen Prince and this is his game thus far:

Never contributing or being active, asked for summary then accused people of fluffing, finally thwarting me all of a sudden. This is not genuine and translucent play. Something is nestling behind his vote and my opinion is that Rej arranged it.

I'm going with Rej here.

Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn
"Rej instructed Fallen Angel to push and vote me, hence Rej is evil."
:few:

Because Rej town play is much stronger than his scum gameplay... as the town he could be crazy but at the same time, he's controversial like to engage in constant arguments and try to give his reads on players. Right now has not shared anything besides trying to save himself, like you could see in his gameplay that he has not provided anything.
Not at all
nothing significant
no scum hunting
and no logical answers to back his vote
am quite fine with his lynch rn.

Ok, he makes crazy posts. But I wouldn't exactly call that an effort to save himself at all, he doesn't want to save himself.

But you didn't answer me this, why would mafia play like this D1? Mafia doesn't want all this attention or a lynch. 'Tis crazytown.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway, can we claim? We feel like claiming so we can remove a huge topic of distraction here.
We feel there is enough to discuss now to find proper scum, but for this we would like to quit the discussion about us.

N

Noctis

Ok, he makes crazy posts. But I wouldn't exactly call that an effort to save himself at all, he doesn't want to save himself.

But you didn't answer me this, why would mafia play like this D1? Mafia doesn't want all this attention or a lynch. 'Tis crazytown.
I thought Rej explanation would answer that as well... though otherwise if you're talking about any other player, they won't because they're self-aware.

Also, would you call what Rej doing not saving himself when you're kind of yourself getting convinced that he's not scum... see? you don't always have to go with logical route

I thought Rej explanation would answer that as well... though otherwise if you're talking about any other player, they won't because they're self-aware.

Also, would you call what Rej doing not saving himself when you're kind of yourself getting convinced that he's not scum... see? you don't always have to go with logical route
I know, but this is basically EAGER for lynching. Let's hear him claim.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
explain your vote flip to tac then back to noctis then on final beat
what are your current reads on players
I want a logical answer not all the drivel you are going on about kneeling or war rej.
We don't feel that you are in a position to demand us repeating ourselves.
A read list is incommingg our PoE stands in:
Kiwi, Noctis/Drago, TAC, Finalbeta

Most others are town for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.