[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you've decided to be passive and only contribute by pointing fingers with no follow ups?

Why are you scared of being labelled scummy if you're pushing for people that you to be possible scums? Trying to lay low is a scum behaviour, you know that right?
I’m not passive at all, I’ve just spent two pages talking about myself pointlessly while scum is having a laugh.

Lol is this how laying low looks like?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I should say that TOWN doesn’t want to mislynch/have it happen to them...so if someone doesn’t wan to be careful, that’s not exactly the cleanest move in my eyes.
Post automatically merged:

*want, wish I could at least edit grammatical errors :josad:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I’m not passive at all, I’ve just spent two pages talking about myself pointlessly while scum is having a laugh.

Lol is this how laying low looks like?
You said that you're afraid of suspecting people because if you're wrong about your reads, you will get killed?

That seems like laying low to me. Especially since I don't think I've seen you follow up much on these people you sus, you haven't really questioned them. Instead, you took more of a back-off approach.

I should say that TOWN doesn’t want to mislynch/have it happen to them...so if someone doesn’t wan to be careful, that’s not exactly the cleanest move in my eyes.
Oh? As town I couldn’t care less if it happens to me :milaugh: One townie is not that much of a loss, especially not when useless role.
I’m worried because potential Noctis or Drago mislynch WOULD be a loss for town.

It's Rej and Drago you want to look out for... I don't have half the gaming experience they have
Ah but you’re the one who feels perfect here.

N

Noctis

Oh? As town I couldn’t care less if it happens to me :milaugh: One townie is not that much of a loss, especially not when useless role.
I’m worried because potential Noctis or Drago mislynch WOULD be a loss for town.

You overestimate me. I just rely on some insight, which requires some luck in itself

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
TOWN doesn’t want to mislynch/have it happen to them
Town doesn't want mislynch of course. But both town and scum doesn't want a lynch happen to them.

Moreover, if a town member catches something that makes them suspect someone and choses to not voice their thoughts because they want to play carefully, that could also be detrimental to town.

But I guess this isn't a rule of thumb, there are also situations where it's better to play more carefully.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I’m not convinced on Drago being town, I need to reread all the stuff with him and Noctis...but my initial impression yesterday was that Drago came off more like scum, if either of them aren’t town.

You said that you're afraid of suspecting people because if you're wrong about your reads, you will get killed?

That seems like laying low to me. Especially since I don't think I've seen you follow up much on these people you sus, you haven't really questioned them. Instead, you took more of a back-off approach.
No, you’re simplifying it. I just don’t want to jump the gun.
Anyone who read the thread would know my opinion, and in fact I told you specifically I suspected Noctis. It’s not like I’m hiding any of this.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Town doesn't want mislynch of course. But both town and scum doesn't want a lynch happen to them.

Moreover, if a town member catches something that makes them suspect someone and choses to not voice their thoughts because they want to play carefully, that could also be detrimental to town.

But I guess this isn't a rule of thumb, there are also situations where it's better to play more carefully.
I understand what you’re saying here. I didn’t think I was being overly cautious in any of my reads; in all fairness, the person who said I was is also looking extremely careful herself.

You overestimate me. I just rely on some insight, which requires some luck in itself
It’s not luck, boy. It’s playing well.
I’m actually suspecting you more precisely because you make perfect sense and that scares me.
I’m not convinced on Drago being town, I need to reread all the stuff with him and Noctis...but my initial impression yesterday was that Drago came off more like scum, if either of them aren’t town.
Drago... I don’t know. He did feel more off, but that actually might be because he’s town?
Scum should be more confident, no? When we were scum pals, Drago was amazeballs.

Hey wassup

Sorry i was jn valencia yesterday to visit my brother. Hoping to read all yhe interaction do far .
You cant pull out and leave EU in hands of chinese . :kriwhat:
okay can anyone give me summary of the game so far , i slept while scrolling the read. :milaugh:
:endthis: Way too many fluffs , honestly if you guys do this the activity will be bound to be less.
okay lemme start with

vote Lynch Finalbeta

Hope he doesnt play hide and seek

-> I was tempted to put vote on noctis he seems rather playing too safe as town i ll give beneft of doubt .

Honestly i mostly observe players behavior on D1 , but there are others i am keeping on tab feel free to question but beta is logical lynch for now.
Ok guys I just ISO'ed Fallen Prince and this is his game thus far:

Never contributing or being active, asked for summary then accused people of fluffing, finally thwarting me all of a sudden. This is not genuine and translucent play. Something is nestling behind his vote and my opinion is that Rej arranged it.

I'm going with Rej here.

Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn

N

Noctis

It’s not luck, boy. It’s playing well.
I’m actually suspecting you more precisely because you make perfect sense and that scares me.
Try to look at someone else lol. I'm sure even if you're cautious of me there is more than 1 one scum in this game, look at other players as well

Due to heightened tensions over the COVID Crisis, I have decided to pull out of the United Nations and unsign the Geneva Convention papers.

You’re on your own
I left the UN. The world can burn for all I care.
TAC sounds like an indie role
are you trying to imply you are an indie role, tac?
uh drago made a good bad list on a whim
do you have any reason to justify the nine other people that were read good as well ?
@Rej
a good bast list in early d1 phase is obviously based on gut feeling, this post sounds like deflecting to me
Your interaction with drago is the only other thing worth discussing here
and this sounds like changing the subject...
Krogothwolf posted 5 times then disappear.
there is no specific minimum "5 posts" requirement anymore
and the day phase has 48 hours
Good thing we got 48 hours, because i got no good reads so far.
About Noctis, Drago n Rej. There are things bout all 3 that ticked me off, so don't know what to make out of it. I will observe more, before i can say anything concrete.

About Rej n Tac, might be hinting their country affiliation or trying to appear so. Tac is leaning town for me tho.
can you tell us more? also
Serious question, is there a possibility of passive role that requires you to be aggressive or not aggressive in a game like this. I saw role like that in past games.

Is it possible player acts weird because his/her passive role requires him/her to do so.
it's possible in my opinion, because of the theme
we have agressive countries, pacific countries...
How are there 15 pages?:josad:
give us your reads. neutralwatcher posted a quick summary if you need to read it
There are no jesters in this game.
how can you know for sure?
but yeah, I think a jester would definitely not fit the game theme... a country wanting to get destroyed?
Thre rej away cause he wasnt active at all
and I loved what rej did
he generated activity , got people more involved . wasnt afraid to throw himself in the spotlight and that rej wasnt the rej I played with in a game where he was sk . Thats what I said. wasnt beating around the bush , my statement was very clear. My focus on rej moved once I saw he was going to be inactive for a while I took interest with other players. infact my prior engagement in the game mentioning rej was asking why his vote was changed from noctis to tac. I am not going to jump on bandwagon cause its popular.

also wrong on early votes mate . perhaps you missed last game I played but I did the exact same with rayan . he can confirm that himself .

stated here .
want to explain to me why you never bothered to get an answer from your question with noctis
tho it was inconsistent.
weak defense and it makes you seem even more suspicious, rej didn't contribute much he is only getting himself lynched
Its boring scrolled most of the pages.
I agree
Rej if you didn't do anything you're bound to get lynch and throwing sus back on me won't help you here
@Rej drop the fool act
okay lemme start with

vote Lynch Finalbeta

Hope he doesnt play hide and seek

-> I was tempted to put vote on noctis he seems rather playing too safe as town i ll give beneft of doubt .

Honestly i mostly observe players behavior on D1 , but there are others i am keeping on tab feel free to question but beta is logical lynch for now.
call me crazy
call me noob
call me finalbeta scum buddy
I don't care
but there is definitely something wrong with an inactive player starting a bandwagon on finalbeta when we have two people way more suspicious than him (rej and lanji)
fallen prince shouldn't know fb is easy lynch target since he is a new player, though
tbh I will join you on this one, just to see some more original thoughts from finalbeta

Vote @Finalbeta @Reborn

Oreki's avy switch tho is confusing, just mentioning it
ok this is def weird

Not a big fan of this post. can you elaborate on this^ part? It feels arbitrary with bland off comment
Pacing wise it came out awful, the user was being inactive throughout the day phase, but later that he voted me Rej followed immediately. :) this is a strong indicator of my proposition in my opinion.

Or else that would be a hell of a coincidence.

fallen prince shouldn't know fb is easy lynch target since he is a new player, though
This is also correct. :)

Pacing wise it came out awful, the user was being inactive throughout the day phase, but later that he voted me Rej followed immediately. :) this is a strong indicator of my proposition in my opinion.

Or else that would be a hell of a coincidence.
why are you saying the exact same thing I did 1 minute ago? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.