[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
hey, someone give me a quick summary of what happened
why are we lynching the easiest lynch target?
What do you mean, the easiest lynch target? If you’re referring to Rej, he’s been bombastic and weird in every post of his, just been acting generally scummy.

What do you mean, the easiest lynch target? If you’re referring to Rej, he’s been bombastic and weird in every post of his, just been acting generally scummy.
I was referring to finalbeta who has issues with getting town credits when he is townie
wdym by acting generally scummy? a veteran player doing something like this in d1? is there is a chance he is a jester or being forced to act weird?

N

Noctis

Bad post. Using the reason "Wanting to get summary" to escape the actual discussion, it doesn't feel natural with the immediate question of why are we lynching easy target.

Your snarky comment here is awful. Also, Rej could very well be scum and be an easy lynch at the same time. Him being easily scum read by others doesn't make him town suddenly. Correlation doesn't imply causation.

N

NeutralWatcher

There was talk between Noctis and Dragomir. Lanji interpreted from that conversation that Noctis was scum for backing out. So Lanji voted Noctis.

Dragomir sus Lanji for talking about Rej but didn't put much effort into Rej case and vting Noctis instead. lanji replied Rej was offline at that time hence why he voted Noctis instead and Dragomir started to townclear Lanji.

Kiwipom voted Rej for asking Jew D Boy claim. She thought Rej wanted to confirm something about role when he asked Jew D Boy.

Fallen Prince voted Finalbeta I don't know. He also planned to vote Noctis since he thought Noctis was playing safe. Rej just jumped on the lynch on Finalbeta.

There is also Natalija who said either Dragomir/Noctis is scum but she didn't elaborate further who is scum between them. She also said Jew D Boy is weird but she refused to say which post of Jew D Boy that indicates jew D Boy as weird. Also refused to answer who is scum between Noctis and Dragomir.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I was referring to finalbeta who has issues with getting town credits when he is townie
wdym by acting generally scummy? a veteran player doing something like this in d1? is there is a chance he is a jester or being forced to act weird?
I’ll admit, I don’t fully understand the concept of the jester yet, so I can’t really speak to that part. Rej first came after me for something I said (that was meant facetiously) near the start, but then he started talking some weird shit with TAC and got embroiled in the Noctis/Drago stuff. @NeutralWatcher did a better job of explaining just now, I’d refer back to his post for clarification.

Bad post. Using the reason "Wanting to get summary" to escape the actual discussion, it doesn't feel natural with the immediate question of why are we lynching easy target.

Your snarky comment here is awful. Also, Rej could very well be scum and be an easy lynch at the same time. Him being easily scum read by others doesn't make him town suddenly. Correlation doesn't imply causation.
why would I care about trying to escape the discussion? it has nothing to do with me, I want a summary so I can understand the discussion
all I know is: nobody claimed yet
and, again I was referring to finalbeta... he is the one who is getting lynched here!!! did you check the vote count? when did I say he is town? lmfao, I asked a question

N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe Natalija's passive ability is she can sus player but she cannot explain why she sus him/her.

It's kinda weird how she refused to say who is scum between Noctis and Dragomir and which Jew D Boy post she found weird.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Maybe Natalija's passive ability is she can sus player but she cannot explain why she sus him/her.

It's kinda weird how she refused to say who is scum between Noctis and Dragomir and which Jew D Boy post she found weird.
Is that typically a townie restriction? Seems like something scum or a third party would have to deal with, which only makes her more suspicious to me...

N

Noctis

and, again I was referring to finalbeta... he is the one who is getting lynched here!!! did you check the vote count? when did I say he is town? lmfao, I asked a question
Yeah I read that just after I posted that. So the fault lies with me, also rej is the lynch here, finalbeta is just a side dish. Though let me ask you. Why do you think FB is an easy lynch? The question still stands you can just replace Rej with FB

Also, I don't like people coming and asking for a summary... pretty much half of the players go afk after writing that
Post automatically merged:

It's arbitrary thought of her, she just made a wild hunch that one of us might be scum, therefore, she can't give you a definitive answer. It just a wild hunch, I do that as well when I see two players I can't fathom

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Let's not assume for passive abilities right now. Players act a certain way because they want to - it's not always because there's a passive ability that's restricting them.

Moreover, I think Nat isn't explaining her reasons for sussing because half of it seems to be off guts feelings. But @Natalija , if you disagree with what I said and have something more concrete to back of your susses, then go ahead and correct me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Let's not assume for passive abilities right now. Players act a certain way because they want to - it's not always because there's a passive ability that's restricting them.

Moreover, I think Nat isn't explaining her reasons for sussing because half of it seems to be off guts feelings. But @Natalija , if you disagree with what I said and have something more concrete to back of your susses, then go ahead and correct me.
She has yet to defend ANY of her susses...despite throwing out multiple barbs and accusing others of being weird with almost no basis.

You know what? I think Rej remains my main choice, but until she explains herself just once...
Vote Lynch Nat @Reborn

That’s correct.
And I still have time to think about it. In the last game I decidedly suspected town Finalbeta and that ended up getting me killed, so I am at least trying not to make the same mistake. (Although I do have a lot of fun in corpse chat.)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That’s correct.
And I still have time to think about it. In the last game I decidedly suspected town Finalbeta and that ended up getting me killed, so I am at least trying not to make the same mistake. (Although I do have a lot of fun in corpse chat.)
Just saying you have a gut feeling isn’t substantial enough in this game. My gut told me plenty of stuff last time, but I always did my best to explain WHY that was the case. Saying you have a hunch about something isn’t very impactful if you can’t back it up.

How did suspecting FB get you killed? This doesn't make sense to me.
He was town, I was pushing his lynch. Everyone thought I was scummy etc.

Just saying you have a gut feeling isn’t substantial enough in this game. My gut told me plenty of stuff last time, but I always did my best to explain WHY that was the case. Saying you have a hunch about something isn’t very impactful if you can’t back it up.
Ok. You’re very hands on and careful, that triggers my hunch.

N

Noctis

@Natalija It's fine making mistakes, no expect you to play perfectly nor anyone can. Honestly. it's perfect ones you want to watch out for because you can never predict what they're planning to do

N

NeutralWatcher

It's arbitrary thought of her, she just made a wild hunch that one of us might be scum, therefore, she can't give you a definitive answer. It just a wild hunch, I do that as well when I see two players I can't fathom
I think Dragomir asked which one is scum between him (Dragomir) and you (Noctis)

1. What is this read based on?
2. Which one of us is the scum?
Natalija said she would answer

1. Your interaction.
2. Can’t tell you yet, but I will.

Glad to see you play though :moonwalk:
And she refused to answer here. It's weird. Also she refused to point which Jew D Boy post she found weird.

Because you always have until now, remember when I was killed as town and you posted yeah Natalija is scum :catcry:

I don’t want to, don’t ask me again. I can speak my mind when I want to perfectly fine!

Who do you want to lynch today? You seem to be following Noctis’ lead a lot.

I just think of every possibility since Krogothwolf wasn't active in kakegurui game and it turned out his passive ability restricted him to be aggressive. I think she doesn't want to repeat the same mistake from last game.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So you've decided to be passive and only contribute by pointing fingers with no follow ups?

Why are you scared of being labelled scummy if you're pushing for people that you to be possible scums? Trying to lay low is a scum behaviour, you know that right?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Ok. You’re very hands on and careful, that triggers my hunch.
That’s the first constructive thing you’ve said to me, so thank you. After my experience in the last round, I’ve found it’s more fun to engage and try to be as present as possible, so that’s why I’m being a little proactive. As far as being careful, isn’t that what we’re all doing? Nobody wants to mislynch OR be mislynched, even if it’s quasi-inevitable on day 1. I don’t think you should suspect me for that, but at least I know why you do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.