[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

No
I believe you might have peeped this too
the great things about interactions like this is you get to see those who poke in to say something
without saying anything substantial.
Do you have somebody in mind that's doing that?

Another question, is the crux of your case on Noctis that he avoided answering my questions to him?

Congrats. You've just counted the things that Rej have not done in this game. Rej has been avoiding every topic at hand, there was no activity boost from his side, he's not involved with anyone properly and trying to ignore the logical argument.

Look, I don't know whether you're town or scum but right now you're perceiving things in a manner that proves your claim.
Post automatically merged:

Something you wanna add?
rej didnt generate activity in the erratic spontaneous post , votes?
lmao
he was illogical . his sus on you was for a heebie jeebie comment. but he isnt here rn. what do you want to do about it?
want me to go back and forth with a player that isnt here to respond. this is how I scum read. its exhausting I know.
not for me tho

if you think he's that sus pin a vote on it.

N

Noctis

rej didnt generate activity in the erratic spontaneous post , votes?
Lol

he was illogical . his sus on you was for a heebie jeebie comment. but he isnt here rn. what do you want to do about it?
want me to go back and forth with a player that isnt here to respond. this is how I scum read. its exhausting I know.
He'll be there in a while... and don't you think it was weird he was throwing random sus for comment a like that?

It's pretty obvious rej has been trying to bullshit his way through the game knowing fully well it's the only way to make himself look like ignorant or crazy townie

D

Dragomir

Also I was first one in thread that suspected Rej
If you thought you were gonna receive a cookie for this, I am sorry to say that we have ran out.

What do you think about Beta, TAC, and Kiwi?

I'm gonna elaborate on my thought on Kiwi here.
Not a fan of Kiwi's read on Lanji. I'm going to retract that good read I gave on her earlier.
I don't like the read for the contrast with her other play. It's a very low-effort read and she doesn't really seem to be trying with it. Makes it come off disingenuous. The contrast here is that her previous posts have been more or less, high-effort. Her dissection of Rej and You vs Me were some great posts. I could see her logic and understanding. The tone was also good. Assertive and beating in the bush, not diplomatic and beating around it. So to see her read on Lanji after those two good things is a bit jarring.

Do you have somebody in mind that's doing that?

Another question, is the crux of your case on Noctis that he avoided answering my questions to him?
its essentially the way and manner in which he did
you asked him the first time why you in particular in regards to your playstyle and his response was to clarify the question. the next time you probed, he says he knows what you are going to say and you should get off it . the last time is when he says he didnt mean you specifically yet you were quoted in the screenshot . What I find odd, he didnt give this response the first two times you asked.

You have the situation with nat asking for reads .
he seems pretty defensive , not giving a straight foward answer . says he questions who he sus then some post later , says he doesnt feel like I am scum taking into consideration the fact he probes people who he thinks are scum . it just smells like bullshit to me .

:endthis:

Lol

He'll be there in a while... and don't you think it was weird he was throwing random sus for comment a like that?

It's pretty obvious rej has been trying to bullshit his way through the game knowing fully well it's the only way to make himself look like ignorant or crazy townie
I will probe rej the same way I am on you
but he isnt here to respond
where's the fun in that

Why should he do that? There's plenty of time remaining. No need to put in votes anywhere.
change the vote then
lmao
he seems convinced
earlier you were ready to lock it. those that are should stake it with a vote

D

Dragomir

its essentially the way and manner in which he did
you asked him the first time why you in particular in regards to your playstyle and his response was to clarify the question. the next time you probed, he says he knows what you are going to say and you should get off it . the last time is when he says he didnt mean you specifically yet you were quoted in the screenshot . What I find odd, he didnt give this response the first two times you asked.

You have the situation with nat asking for reads .
he seems pretty defensive , not giving a straight foward answer . says he questions who he sus then some post later , says he doesnt feel like I am scum taking into consideration the fact he probes people who he thinks are scum . it just smells like bullshit to me .

:endthis:
Alright. I don't agree with the whole read, might have to look into him some more at a later time. Will say though, you're looking better. My scum read isn't as strong as it once was. You're getting back in touch with your own town meta, although that might have been because I called you out for lacking it.

Alright. I don't agree with the whole read, might have to look into him some more at a later time. Will say though, you're looking better. My scum read isn't as strong as it once was. You're getting back in touch with your own town meta, although that might have been because I called you out for lacking it.

actually you and kiwi said me probing was my scum meta
had a good laugh

N

Noctis

If you thought you were gonna receive a cookie for this, I am sorry to say that we have ran out.

What do you think about Beta, TAC, and Kiwi?

I'm gonna elaborate on my thought on Kiwi here.
I don't exactly scum or town read Kiwi, yet.

I'm very wary of Finalbeta personally, since his philosophical attitude from the beginning. Some remarks here and there set me off on him, as well. At any rate, I would rather let him off the hock this phase, since I have my strong scum read on Rej for now. Also, he's not attempting to put an effort to make reads or try to game solve for someone who calls out Kiwi for her cult theory which is a little weird given he seems like a player who would try to poke his finger where he wants to, but right now he seems quite passive and only commenting on things that have already been discussed.

Tac has been a pretty town to me despite lack of engagement in any discussions, he just seems genuine with his tone and queries

I will probe rej the same way I am on you
but he isnt here to respond
where's the fun in that
Can I ask you one question, just answer with yes or no. Do you suspect Rej?

I didn't say that. Don't think Kiwi did either. You probing others is your town meta.
kiwi did at least
Probably Lanji. His meta reminds me too much of Tokyo Ghoul that it feels like he is doing it on purpose
you didnt
my fault .page 12 . cited there.

I'm very wary of Finalbeta personally, since his philosophical attitude from the beginning. Some remarks here and there set me off on him, as well. At any rate, I would rather let him off the hock this phase, since I have my strong scum read on Rej for now. Also, he's not attempting to put an effort to make reads or try to game solve for someone who calls out Kiwi for her cult theory which is a little weird given he seems like a player who would try to poke his finger where he wants to, but right now he seems quite passive and only commenting on things that have already been discussed.

Tac has been a pretty town to me despite lack of engagement in any discussions, he just seems genuine with his tone and queries

Can I ask you one question, just answer with yes or no. Do you suspect Rej?
No

D

Dragomir

So we have basically have the same read on Beta then?
Beta's current play is strongly reflecting his play in the Throne of Lies of game. Sitting back and giving your reads out in the open but not actually doing anything with them. By doing anything, I mean game solving. By game solving, I mean questioning, prodding, interacting, pushing, yada yada yada. All that good stuff. He's lacking in that area and I think he is bad for it. As for the reads that he's given so far, he pretty much regurgitated the general consensus of the thread. Nothing original in there.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm very wary of Finalbeta personally, since his philosophical attitude from the beginning. Some remarks here and there set me off on him, as well.
Why specifically? This "playstyle" of mine has been continuatively perpetuated in the last long game I played in which I happened to be Town.

So you would think differently meta wise.

N

Noctis

Why specifically? This "playstyle" of mine has been continuatively perpetuated in the last long game I played in which I happened to be Town.

So you would think differently meta wise.
What do you think of others outside of me, drago, lanji and Rej

F

Fallen Prince

Hey wassup

Sorry i was jn valencia yesterday to visit my brother. Hoping to read all yhe interaction do far .

Status
Not open for further replies.