Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
"You think we are scum"

Lmao
Post automatically merged:

Like if you can't see that Rej is scum right now then it's out of me

Actually its two claims PER DAY, so we actually wouldn't mind claiming to clean up this mess. Shall we!?
3 likes on this post and we will claim to clean up this chaos once for all.

N

Noctis

Everyone and their dog thinks he’s weird, but why are you pushing him with so much effort?

Tbf I wouldn’t mind him or you gone :milaugh:
Him for creating confusion, you for... Being you.
It's a little hard to give a full evaluation of the current situation. But Trust me Rej is not a simple read, right now I am trying to confirm him, it's either with weird questions my accusation. Also, I always make sure my strongest suspect get lynch otherwise my mind doesn't let me focus on others

You know when you said wanted me to gain because I am being me sound like I am being annoying right now lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It's a little hard to give a full evaluation of the current situation. But Trust me Rej is not a simple read, right now I am trying to confirm him, it's either with weird questions my accusation. Also, I always make sure my strongest suspect get lynch otherwise my mind doesn't let me focus on others

You know when you said wanted me to gain because I am being me sound like I am being annoying right now lol
Anyway we forgot where you at, you think the enemy is a cultafia/cult or mafia? Do you think there are serials? If we are wolves, where do you see us openwolfing from?

N

Noctis

The wrongness with Rej post is that he's to eager to claim to clear himself but has not bother once to answer any of the queries logically... feel like he thinks he can save himself by claiming... does this sound like townie mindset

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The wrongness with Rej post is that he's to eager to claim to clear himself but has not bother once to answer any of the queries logically... feel like he thinks he can save himself by claiming... does this sound like townie mindset
What queries? There are no queries

N

Noctis

Anyway we forgot where you at, you think the enemy is a cultafia/cult or mafia? Do you think there are serials? If we are wolves, where do you see us openwolfing from?
Not really a fan of assuming the game setup unless I think its important... I generally just go with the flow when it's come to discussing game setup. What do you think?

It’s not an easy read for anyone, that’s why we won’t suffer if he’s lynched.
But I do not like lynching people who are continuously asking for it.

Hahhaah not annoying at all, I enjoy your posts as valuable advice. But some comments here and there feel like a mafia thing to say.

N

Noctis

It’s not an easy read for anyone, that’s why we won’t suffer if he’s lynched.
But I do not like lynching people who are continuously asking for it.

Hahhaah not annoying at all, I enjoy your posts as valuable advice. But some comments here and there feel like a mafia thing to say.
Welcome to my world I guess... I push for my scum reads until I see them on lynch.

Btw how do you define what is mafia thing to say and what is not?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Not really a fan of assuming the game setup unless I think its important... I generally just go with the flow when it's come to discussing game setup. What do you think?
We think the enemy might be cultafia or mafia, not cult and we try to find out how a Serial Killer fits the whole flavour. We also don't understand what kind of wolf we are supposed to present. We are not harming anyone and we are actually game solving, even if we need to threaten certain parties here. It ensures our existence.

Eh Rej labeling people as sheeps isn't improving your position a single inch. That reeks desperation and is not constructive line of thought.

Your behaviour is simply rambling for an experienced player.

Welcome to my world I guess... I push for my scum reads until I see them on lynch.

Btw how do you define what is mafia thing to say and what is not?
If it feels off. Like your comment about us not seeing he is scum. Overkill comment or frustrated townie, and you don’t sound frustrated to me at all.

Would you claim if we asked you to?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You've not answered anyone properly beside bending knee comment etc etc
:choppawhat:There were no questions? And other questions have been answered? You make up a false narrative again. Once you hear our claim you will submit to us anyway. Just wait.
Eh Rej labeling people as sheeps isn't improving your position a single inch. That reeks desperation and is not constructive line of thought.

Well look at Kiwi's vote, no followup, it is scummy. And you just repeat what Drago and Noctis are saying. You are bad.

One between Noctis, Kiwi and Final is certainly scum, makes us think Dragomir is town in this one. Even if it is hard to believe at first glance.
TAC and Drago are town, add Lanji to it too.

Well look at Kiwi's vote, no followup, it is scummy. And you just repeat what Drago and Noctis are saying. You are bad.
You are feigning ignorance over what shade throwing is in that more players can happen to have similar opinions over another player.

I didn't copy someone's post, but made my general case on you, which was unique in its own wording.

Oh... It’s the usual Finalbeta pointing fingers at whoever points fingers at him, or you pretending because we know you do it? :milaugh:
I’m eager to hear what @Seraphoenix and @Gianfi have to say. Any reads?
Also, TAC and Jew were acting weird, not forgetting my cute squad :moonwalk:

N

Noctis

If it feels off. Like your comment about us not seeing he is scum. Overkill comment or frustrated townie, and you don’t sound frustrated to me at all.

Would you claim if we asked you to?
Lol. From what I understood. You're not liking the way I am pushing for Rej, well let just say I kinda expect others to see him with same view I do. In a selfish read.

Claiming is subjective... I would claim if it's necessary I won't just throw my claim to clear myself.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You are feigning ignorance over what shade throwing is in that more players can happen to have similar opinions over another player.

I didn't copy someone's post, but made my general case on you, which was unique in its own wording.
And here we go...it IS UNIQUE in your wording, but the essence is the same as what Drago and Noctis proclaim. You just sheeped them.
What are your other suspects? Lanji? Because it is easy? Give us one more suspect please.

well let just say I kinda expect others to see him with same view I do. In a selfish read.
Isn't this fashism? :choppawhat:

N

Noctis

There were no questions? And other questions have been answered? You make up a false narrative again. Once you hear our claim you will submit to us anyway. Just wait.
Not really when Drago stated his case on your... your reply was
and don't put me in pile with scum, we living here are pure!
this, not a tangible reply... you were deflecting his case

Status
Not open for further replies.