[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
this, not a tangible reply... you were deflecting his case
because there is nothing else I can add, if he thinks the point he picked up is the way to go, then he can do it
it should be clear that our approach is NAI and whoever makes it AI doesn't have any other point to go, so we don't like any back and forth

don't forget, we always love people that submit to us, so we always give a leader the chance to overthink us
Post automatically merged:

Is your pure country traumatised by fascism?
Oh yes, our neighbours are fashists!

One between Noctis, Kiwi and Final is certainly scum, makes us think Dragomir is town in this one. Even if it is hard to believe at first glance.
TAC and Drago are town, add Lanji to it too.
Hmmm, I think Kiwi is town. You suspect Beta because of his fluff?
You are the only one who sus Jew D Boy. What's the reason?
I said he was weird, not a suspect yet, I need him to give his opinion.
TAC too is just sitting on the sidelines, which is even weirder for this loud mouth.
Oh yes, our neighbours are fashists!
Oh!!!! Did they bully you in WW2?

@Natalija don’t know nat, I usually keep quiet the first day phase, it’s very hard to understand who lies or not, especially because I am not familiar with the way most players here play and write. I’ll avoid voting and see what happens the first night for now

@Natalija don’t know nat, I usually keep quiet the first day phase, it’s very hard to understand who lies or not, especially because I am not familiar with the way most players here play and write. I’ll avoid voting and see what happens the first night for now
Like it’s easy for the rest of us :milaugh:

You’ve played with some of us twice, you’re bound to have some kind of opinion. Most of opinions are probably wrong, but alas. Being quiet won’t really help town.

Status
Not open for further replies.