[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Hey wassup
Post automatically merged:

Sorry i was jn valencia yesterday to visit my brother. Hoping to read all yhe interaction do far .
No worries we have 48 hours since the game started. Give us your reads once you read all the pages.

What do you think of others outside of me, drago, lanji and Rej
Jew's meta is licit, giving off personal impressions on players the same way he usually rolls, same goes for NW posts wise. Nothing in particular to notice about Kiwipom for now, or the others. I need more tangible material first.

The only player to have fared amiss is Rej for the moment.

D

Dragomir

Jew's meta is licit, giving off personal impressions on players the same way he usually rolls, same goes for NW posts wise. Nothing, in particular, to notice about Kiwipom for now, or the others. I need more tangible material first.

The only player to have fared amiss is Rej for the moment.
So you have nothing? Could have just said that instead of all these fluff words.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Uhh yeah, I was kinda busy but here's a few thoughts

Tbh, I think the way you asked Drago the question implied that you are asking him to initiate the discussion. So like, when you questioned him afterwards about his reaction...eh I gotta say I understand why he would react that way.

Why do you think there will be players marked as infected?

Oreki is a great guy. Imo Izumi > Oreki > Noctis just like Denim >>>>>> Drago
:catpole:

Go on....

What do you think it is then? If not cult?

----
Anyways, about Rej. I don't like his obsession with Jew's use of "America".

We don't know what type of role the scums are....China, Covid itself or something else entirely. But on the other hand, scums also don't know what townies are. So I think Rej was scummy for grilling @Jew D. Boy to see what he meant with "America". It's almost like he wants to get a picture of what type of roles townies are so it will be easier to blend in. These posts specifically:

first he wants to know why he chose this phrase and says that he finds the use of it suspicious. Like trying to pressure Jew D. Boy to talk.

then he asked again

and when he sort of got his answer, he makes a post trying to play it off as a mistake read. Like "Oh! No big deal! I was just curious!" type of feeling.

then a casual post about countries.

Altogether, I find this progression unnatural for town being suspicious of someone. It strikes me more like scum discovering townie roles then attempting to blend in.
out of context reads on us, genious

false narrative - war declaration - see ya on the battlefield (except you beg us for mercy)
uh drago made a good bad list on a whim
do you have any reason to justify the nine other people that were read good as well ?
@Rej
nah our focus at that moment was just on his one bad reads, the other two bad reads we think he had weren't as eye catching

Vote count

Rej-> Noctis -> TAC

TAC - 1 vote
lol, we brought fear to the world!

Rej will regret that. The TAC Dictatorship has nuclear options.
We regret nothing, we are way more ruthless with nuclear options.

Rereading the thread rej is completely different from last game he was sk I believe where he essentially lazed around and coasted with town. very spontaneous, not shying away from the attention , reason for sus might be to get particular reactions but I dont understand the reason why his vote was taken off noctis to tac .
sadly it seems he is out for now
I will look into something else.
we changed the vote because TAC declared war upon us

catching up
page/10

Rej

Year of the black beard!
So what is your conclusion on Rej? You said a bunch of words about the man in here but there's no path in here that shows that you're trying to gamesolve Rej.
We are not a man in this game.

Why? Because Lanji defended Rej?
Drago isnt trying in this game, he is just taking the easiest route
We are noting this down and therefore we will react upon that!

@TheAncientCenturion is this your ally?
Rej's behaviour appears to be too bland for the experienced fellow he is, his whole compulsion on the America thing, on top of sussing people who sus him immediately back is not the town Rej I recall of.

LANJI jumped in after Rej was mildly in trouble, I will turn a blind eye on this detail and call it coincidence, sadly his read on Rej doesn't strike 100% natural, albeit he didn't happen to fiercefully defend Rej at the same rate.

Noctis v Drago gives me off a town v town situation impression at this juncture.
Do you wanna join the TAC/Kiwi/Drago/Oreki world power? we don't respect that decision!
Also I was first one in thread that suspected Rej
this is stupid credit gathering

Unvote
Vote lynch Noctis

Rej

Year of the black beard!
okay can anyone give me summary of the game so far , i slept while scrolling the read. :milaugh:
Its Dictator TAC, Sheep Queen Kiwi, Drago - General Mislynch, Noctis - General shade Rej and Supersheep Lord Finalbeta versus Dictator Rej and Neutral Lanji

How that's exactly bad? Aren't you just voting me to save yourself
nope if we wanna save ourself we will claim, that is the most logical way

How that's exactly bad? Aren't you just voting me to save yourself
also yeah ofc, credit gathering is scummy, on other forums we would easily get lynched for that

N

Noctis

also yeah ofc, credit gathering is scummy, on other forums we would easily get lynched for that
Hmmm... credit gathering would be scummy if you're already lynched scum but right now you're on the path of getting lynch and I am pushing for it. Not credit gathering. Actual Fact.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Hmmm... credit gathering would be scummy if you're already lynched scum but right now you're on the path of getting lynch and I am pushing for it. Not credit gathering. Actual Fact.
Okay now at this point I am sure Rej is bad... there is no trace of town in him... like not a single one

Don't know. But do you think his vote makes sense?
want us to claim? :choppawhat:
literally you should be if you think we are scum

Status
Not open for further replies.