[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really get what answer you wanted me to give... You can go to any universe and my answer will stay same.... There is nothing to mull over.
actually your answer didnt
neutral has the post quoted
you clarify your question upon further push you say you didnt mean to ask him at all. your response already changed mate. scums are naturally uncomfortable in the first day and I bet you didnt want to do to much but you are forced to due to the early votes.
I dont need your responses anymore mate. you are locked for me . I will take a play from your book tho
I wont mention my other sus for now.

Rej's behaviour appears to be too bland for the experienced fellow he is, his whole compulsion on the America thing, on top of sussing people who sus him immediately back is not the town Rej I recall of.

LANJI jumped in after Rej was mildly in trouble, I will turn a blind eye on this detail and call it coincidence, sadly his read on Rej doesn't strike 100% natural, albeit he didn't happen to fiercefully defend Rej at the same rate.

Noctis v Drago gives me off a town v town situation impression at this juncture.

N

Noctis

you clarify your question upon further push you say you didnt mean to ask him at all.
you're manipulating logic to favor your argument since nothing sort of ever happened..

Saying I would have asked the same question to anyone =/= I didn't mean to ask

Not sure if town can be that ignorant

you're manipulating logic to favor your argument since nothing sort of ever happened..

Saying I would have asked the same question to anyone =/= I didn't mean to ask

Not sure if town can be that ignorant

"I was not specifically asking you it just you happen to be the first one to quote my post"

all this back and forth because you refused to continue that interaction with drago. you were so desperate to cut it short , not only did you not get the answer you wanted. you also appear very inconsistent. here mate
maybe you are not understanding my point.

Important to note while you state you would also ask anyone this. you refrained from doing so this entire game.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE why do you think I will try to cut short my discussion with drago?
More questions
more pressure
more activity allows us to gage your alignment as a player. I definitely dont think town will avoid engagement in the way you did. perhaps its just a mishap on your part but all the while I have been saying this
you make it seem like am logically inconsistent when the proof is in the post right there.

Rej's behaviour appears to be too bland for the experienced fellow he is, his whole compulsion on the America thing, on top of sussing people who sus him immediately back is not the town Rej I recall of.

LANJI jumped in after Rej was mildly in trouble, I will turn a blind eye on this detail and call it coincidence, sadly his read on Rej doesn't strike 100% natural, albeit he didn't happen to fiercefully defend Rej at the same rate.

Noctis v Drago gives me off a town v town situation impression at this juncture.
I agree with this tbh

D

Dragomir

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE the reason why I called your scum read on Noctis to be forced is due to how you presented it. Rej is looking bad, everybody is suspecting him but you, on the other hand, beat around the bush with reading himself. As I said, you said a bunch of words on Rej with no actual solving on his alignment. Then, you throw Rej away and make a case on Noctis. This sequence of events lead to me believing that you are 1. buddies with Rej and 2. trying to throw attention away from him onto someone else, which is, well, exactly what you're doing here.

Another thing I disliked about that post was the immediate vote on Noctis. I've never seen you rush to vote for someone right off the bat like that when you suspect them. That's new and you usually go on a back n forth with the person first, prodding and questioning, like you're doing now. The vote isn't one of the first things that you do. This gave me a panicky vibe to your post. You see your buddy Rej catching heat and you're trying to quickly get it away. That is the conclusion that I have made.

Now, to go read these latest interactions and see if my mind changes.
Post automatically merged:

How are there 15 pages?:josad:
Have you finished reading them?

Beta's current play is strongly reflecting his play in the Throne of Lies of game. Sitting back and giving your reads out in the open but not actually doing anything with them. By doing anything, I mean game solving. By game solving, I mean questioning, prodding, interacting, pushing, yada yada yada. All that good stuff. He's lacking in that area and I think he is bad for it. As for the reads that he's given so far, he pretty much regurgitated the general consensus of the thread. Nothing original in there.

I do have a question for you though, why do you want to disregard that detail?

Last edited by a moderator:
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE the reason why I called your scum read on Noctis to be forced is due to how you presented it. Rej is looking bad, everybody is suspecting him but you, on the other hand, beat around the bush with reading himself. As I said, you said a bunch of words on Rej with no actual solving on his alignment. Then, you throw Rej away and make a case on Noctis. This sequence of events lead to me believing that you are 1. buddies with Rej and 2. trying to throw attention away from him onto someone else, which is, well, exactly what you're doing here.

Another thing I disliked about that post was the immediate vote on Noctis. I've never seen you rush to vote for someone right off the bat like that when you suspect them. That's new and you usually go on a back n forth with the person first, prodding and questioning, like you're doing now. The vote isn't one of the first things that you do. This gave me a panicky vibe to your post. You see your buddy Rej catching heat and you're trying to quickly get it away. That is the conclusion that I have made.

Now, to go read these latest interactions and see if my mind changes.
Thre rej away cause he wasnt active at all
and I loved what rej did
he generated activity , got people more involved . wasnt afraid to throw himself in the spotlight and that rej wasnt the rej I played with in a game where he was sk . Thats what I said. wasnt beating around the bush , my statement was very clear. My focus on rej moved once I saw he was going to be inactive for a while I took interest with other players. infact my prior engagement in the game mentioning rej was asking why his vote was changed from noctis to tac. I am not going to jump on bandwagon cause its popular.

also wrong on early votes mate . perhaps you missed last game I played but I did the exact same with rayan . he can confirm that himself .
Rereading the thread rej is completely different from last game he was sk I believe where he essentially lazed around and coasted with town. very spontaneous, not shying away from the attention , reason for sus might be to get particular reactions but I dont understand the reason why his vote was taken off noctis to tac .
sadly it seems he is out for now
I will look into something else.
stated here .
want to explain to me why you never bothered to get an answer from your question with noctis
tho it was inconsistent.

D

Dragomir

Thre rej away cause he wasnt active at all
and I loved what rej did
he generated activity , got people more involved . wasnt afraid to throw himself in the spotlight and that rej wasnt the rej I played with in a game where he was sk . Thats what I said. wasnt beating around the bush , my statement was very clear.
No fam, you were not very clear on your Rej read. All that post means is that you don't believe that Rej was playing the same way he did in the game where he was sk. The most I could pick up from that is Rej is a null read.

My focus on rej moved once I saw he was going to be inactive for a while I took interest with other players.
Hmm. Fair statement, I suppose.

infact my prior engagement in the game mentioning rej was asking why his vote was changed from noctis to tac. I am not going to jump on bandwagon cause its popular.
Not sure what this has to do with what I'm saying?

also wrong on early votes mate . perhaps you missed last game I played but I did the exact same with rayan . he can confirm that himself .
Ok, I'll take your word for it.

want to explain to me why you never bothered to get an answer from your question with noctis
tho it was inconsistent.
I stopped caring. The question was not that important to continuously pester him about it. I'd rather not waste my energy on the little stuff.

Let me ask you this, is Noctis your only scum read atm? It's ok to say yes.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count
Rej-> Noctis -> TAC
Lanji-> Noctis
🥝-> Rej

TAC - 1 vote
Noctis - 1 vote
Rej - 1vote

Non voters

1 TheAncientCenturion
3 Fallen Prince
4 Don DaSlayer
5 Noctis
6 Jew D. Boy
7 Seraphoenix
8 Finalbeta
9 Natalija
10 NeutralWatcher
12 RayanOO
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
16 Dragomir
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

N

Noctis

he generated activity , got people more involved . wasnt afraid to throw himself in the spotlight and that rej wasnt the rej I played with in a game where he was sk .
Congrats. You've just counted the things that Rej have not done in this game. Rej has been avoiding every topic at hand, there was no activity boost from his side, he's not involved with anyone properly and trying to ignore the logical argument.

Look, I don't know whether you're town or scum but right now you're perceiving things in a manner that proves your claim.

I agree with this tbh
Something you wanna add?

No fam, you were not very clear on your Rej read. All that post means is that you don't believe that Rej was playing the same way he did in the game where he was sk. The most I could pick up from that is Rej is a null read.

Hmm. Fair statement, I suppose.

Not sure what this has to do with what I'm saying?

Ok, I'll take your word for it.

I stopped caring. The question was not that important to continuously pester him about it. I'd rather not waste my energy on the little stuff.

Let me ask you this, is Noctis your only scum read atm? It's ok to say yes.
No
I believe you might have peeped this too
the great things about interactions like this is you get to see those who poke in to say something
without saying anything substantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.