[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

There is no way in hell one of you two isn’t the scum.

But there are still other players to read once they post.

The mafia is probably the spreading virus, no way I’m getting that, I was already plagued tonight elsewhere :milaugh:
Fair enough. I actually like your short and simple response here lol.
Post automatically merged:

Does he do this often or only when he's caught?
There is no meta in his gameplay... it's more like depends on his mood...you just have to read his posts intention thoroughly

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

There is no meta in his gameplay... it's more like depends on his mood...you just have to read his posts intention thoroughly
I got trouble enough reading people I talk to regularly lmfao.
Our main enemy is supposed to be Corona, but we make sure to stay on the top during this hunt.
You pushed us this far Rej. It was Danzig or war, and you had to choose war.

How are you tonight, TACy? Enjoying all the toilet paper you stacked from the first posts? 😒 (Hate those people btw)

Thank you, you’re speaking to the gin-tonic.
I'm about to sell it on Ebay, started drinking a few min ago though myself. I've got a nice stout sitting in front of me rn.

Lack of activity disturbs me... I am running out of stuff to look into
There’s no rush.
I got trouble enough reading people I talk to regularly lmfao.
This is correct :smithnie:

I'm about to sell it on Ebay, started drinking a few min ago though myself. I've got a nice stout sitting in front of me rn.
Clever! The toilet paper will make you rich. Get rid of the stout though, you can’t handle it :catsure: (++++ for dark beer)

So, are we scum hunting together for once?
They’re bound to work like vampires, but also with kills?

D

Dragomir

We currently feel threatened and thus we raise our claws against those who threaten us. Always remember one thing Drago, you guys are in trouble, not us.

Anyway we are tired of this back and forth, we neither request aid against Corona, nor we request aid against other nations.
We don't care if other countries raise sanctions against us, every strike against us will be paid back.

We just serve others a chance to accept out power and respect it. After that trust is all you guys need.
Who is "we"?

be clear Rej

@Dragomir You really don't think krogothwolf with his posts were throwing lowkey shades when he asked that question to you
No. I thought the shade he was trying to throw was to TAC. His question towards me sounded more like he was just trying to confirm something about Goat.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Clever! The toilet paper will make you rich. Get rid of the stout though, you can’t handle it :catsure: (++++ for dark beer)
Let's see if tipsy TAC plays better than Tipsy Nat before we toss out insults. :milaugh:

So, are we scum hunting together for once?
They’re bound to work like vampires, but also with kills?
I don't think it's conversion. I think it's delayed murder.

N

Noctis

No. I thought the shade he was trying to throw was to TAC. His question towards me sounded more like he was just trying to confirm something about Goat.
The doubt feels fake in his post, and like what is the point of his post? I'm also not sure what "seems suspicious" there was, nor how exactly it is bad. Neither he followed that sus... felt like he was just making a side comment

D

Dragomir

The doubt feels fake in his post, and like what is the point of his post? I'm also not sure what "seems suspicious" there was, nor how exactly it is bad. Neither he followed that sus... felt like he was just making a side comment
Yeah, I agree. It's why I asking him if the suspicion is real and for why.
1. Your interaction.
Do you plan on elaborating?

Yo, in no way shape or form is Rej's randomness or absurdity within his posts even remotely townie. As weird as Rej can be, he still follows logic as a townie and has coherent progression. His posts here lack that. He's posting weird for the sake of being weird in order for ppl to read as town. As TAC did in his post on page 8, y'all will think Rej is town for the randomness within his posts. His randomness is one more reason for why Rej is scum in this game.

N

NeutralWatcher

Don't you think that sounds diplomatic?

N

Noctis

Don't you think that sounds diplomatic?
lol, I thought it's a fair post. She was being cautious of us seems fair plus her posts don't follow my modus operandum, also It's just like a genuine carefree vibe she's got going on and says what comes to her mind. As such sharing her own original thoughts

What do you have her as?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Where is the greatest Canadian @Kiwipom? Kiwiiii, any thoughts?
Uhh yeah, I was kinda busy but here's a few thoughts

Are you oblivious to the things I was trying to say? I did not ask you to spark the activity but it's more about how do you plan to give players something to talk about?
Tbh, I think the way you asked Drago the question implied that you are asking him to initiate the discussion. So like, when you questioned him afterwards about his reaction...eh I gotta say I understand why he would react that way.

I'll just say right now—if we do see any players marked as "infected", I don't think our first instinct should be to lynch them but to find a way to cure them.
Why do you think there will be players marked as infected?

Who is Oreki? Your best bud or someone... I heard he is a great guy
Oreki is a great guy. Imo Izumi > Oreki > Noctis just like Denim >>>>>> Drago
:catpole:
I can satisfy you, there is a bigger reason why I want to buy a bomb, it's gods plan
Go on....
Virus spreading via Cult is a mind catching thought, however it should be borne in mind that its spreading is not linear. :) so the Virus willingfully nitpicking 'where to go' doesn't hold much sense.
What do you think it is then? If not cult?

----
Anyways, about Rej. I don't like his obsession with Jew's use of "America".

We don't know what type of role the scums are....China, Covid itself or something else entirely. But on the other hand, scums also don't know what townies are. So I think Rej was scummy for grilling @Jew D. Boy to see what he meant with "America". It's almost like he wants to get a picture of what type of roles townies are so it will be easier to blend in. These posts specifically:
can you elaborate on why you chose that phrase?
first he wants to know why he chose this phrase and says that he finds the use of it suspicious. Like trying to pressure Jew D. Boy to talk.
The American thingy
then he asked again
Oh you are american IRL, I thought this was involved with a claim or anything, my bad.
and when he sort of got his answer, he makes a post trying to play it off as a mistake read. Like "Oh! No big deal! I was just curious!" type of feeling.
We don't care if other countries raise sanctions against us, every strike against us will be paid back.
then a casual post about countries.

Altogether, I find this progression unnatural for town being suspicious of someone. It strikes me more like scum discovering townie roles then attempting to blend in.

N

NeutralWatcher

lol, I thought it's a fair post. She was being cautious of us seems fair plus her posts don't follow my modus operandum, also It's just like a genuine carefree vibe she's got going on and says what comes to her mind. As such sharing her own original thoughts

What do you have her as?
I think I sus her a bit. Not to give her read so she isn't involved in a discussion between you and Dragomir, trying to lay low.

But she said she would give her answer later so I would wait for that before branding her as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.