[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Right now Rej has been trying to bullshit his way through reasonings and just trying to look like a random player having fun but it's not
then how about an alliance? you remove me from your PoE and I will remove the vote.
We have to start at something. I am always up for a negotiation as long it is in my favour.
Post automatically merged:

I left the UN. The world can burn for all I care.
then I like you even more, the more we burn the less rivals we have and the more fair share we can generate out of the ashes

D

Dragomir

then how about an alliance? you remove me from your PoE and I will remove the vote.
We have to start at something. I am always up for a negotiation as long it is in my favour.
You should give us a good reason to remove you from the scum list first. Random negotiations for no reason are silly.

N

Noctis

be clear Rej
Post automatically merged:

@Dragomir You really don't think krogothwolf with his posts were throwing lowkey shades when he asked that question to you

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You should give us a good reason to remove you from the scum list first. Random negotiations for no reason are silly.
We currently feel threatened and thus we raise our claws against those who threaten us. Always remember one thing Drago, you guys are in trouble, not us.

Anyway we are tired of this back and forth, we neither request aid against Corona, nor we request aid against other nations.
We don't care if other countries raise sanctions against us, every strike against us will be paid back.

We just serve others a chance to accept out power and respect it. After that trust is all you guys need.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Unvote
Vote lynch TAC
Lmaoooooooo. It's funny, but I can't see how you're townie with all this randomness going on.
Rej is a fucking legend man, you just have to enjoy his gameplay, a truly uncharted territory you don't know when he can say the most absurd thing possible
Does he do this often or only when he's caught?
There is no way in hell one of you two isn’t the scum.

But there are still other players to read once they post.

The mafia is probably the spreading virus, no way I’m getting that, I was already plagued tonight elsewhere :milaugh:
Burn down a 5G tower before it infects you.

Status
Not open for further replies.