[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Snarky comments with an emoji to sweeten the tone, he was falling low and was trying to deflect the topic at hand. The enthusiasm and energy of a townie having fun isn't there and how he suddenly throws suss on me but back down when he sees it's not worth it tells a lot
Where am I backing up? I want you to serve me. :kata:

D

Dragomir

Snarky comments with an emoji to sweeten the tone, he was falling low and was trying to deflect the topic at hand. The enthusiasm and energy of a townie having fun isn't there and how he suddenly throws suss on me but back down when he sees it's not worth it tells a lot
Yeah, dude...no.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
That's what we call backing down Rej
you just think so, because you are probably paranoid and expect me to nuke you, but this is not the case
I wont go up against people that serve me, so it is up to you :gonope:
Post automatically merged:

Is this a "let me stir the pot" lynch or are you serious about lynching him? Doesn't look good either way, tbh.
I want him to contract me, but his political wave is not my political wave.

I don't fear Corona at all tho, that is why people should bend the knee
Post automatically merged:

Thank me later when rej flips bad
:gonope:the flip wont even happen, I am telling ya now

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll be honest here guys—it's hard to tell if this is some inside joke you're all messing around with or some serious sussing. I don't entirely follow Noctis' reasoning for the initial sus. Seems arbitrary, but I don't like Rej's reactions. No matter what situation, joking or not, the vote on Noctis immediately afterward really does nothing to help clear Rej's name.

N

NeutralWatcher

Thank me later when rej flips bad
You think Rej is bad?

I'll be honest here guys—it's hard to tell if this is some inside joke you're all messing around with or some serious sussing. I don't entirely follow Noctis' reasoning for the initial sus. Seems arbitrary, but I don't like Rej's reactions. No matter what situation, joking or not, the vote on Noctis immediately afterward really does nothing to help clear Rej's name.
Is Rej your primary sus?

N

Noctis

I'm suspecting Rej with you mate. Him flipping bad isn't going to change my opinion on the reasoning you have for him. I will still think it's a nitpick and invalid.
That's my mindset, A way for me to generate stuff from tone and behavior 'cause they're tricky, I'm not asking anyone to play one way or another or judge people based on my own rational ladder. It just my thought process I laid for others to read.

D

Dragomir

Noctis and I are seriously suspecting Rej. You can believe that. Rej on the other hand, you'll have to ask him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
are you dirtying my name? :choppawhat:
I live in paradise my man
I don't know why ya would immediately vote Noctis. Either to gain reactions, to try and turn the tables on him, or for an inside joke / poking fun at him. Which, I guess option 3 is the only semi-valid one there. But the first two would just make you seem more suspicious.

You think Rej is bad?

Is Rej your primary sus?
I guess? i have no immediate sus's otherwise.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don't know why ya would immediately vote Noctis. Either to gain reactions, to try and turn the tables on him, or for an inside joke / poking fun at him. Which, I guess option 3 is the only semi-valid one there. But the first two would just make you seem more suspicious.
because I want power and people that want power are automatically suspected
if I make a player bend at my will then I obtain their powers in my favour
:choppawhat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
TAC better join me, this one sided mess is bad for the world, you are aware, right?

Fair share is the code word!

Status
Not open for further replies.