[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
:josad:
Anyway we feel brain dead, if we go sleep now we will catch EoD in time.

We suggest people to check out the low posters, and additionally TAC, Drago, Natalija, Noctis, Finalbeta and gosh damn, you know what, fuck these lists, check out everyone except Kiwipom. We want this to be on page 55-60+ once we are back.
Post automatically merged:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count
Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta-> Dragomir

Lanji-> Noctis
Kiwi -> Rej ->**
Fallen - > Final beta
Final -> Rej
Jew -> Nat -> Rej
Nat-> Noctis
Drago-> rej

Beta - 1 vote
Noctis - 2 vote
Rej - 3 votes
Dragomir - 1vote

Didn't count those votes wherein I wasn't tagged. Still have to go through 20 pages you guys add in last 7 hours:josad:

Non voters

1 TheAncientCenturion
4 Don DaSlayer
5 Noctis
7 Seraphoenix
10 NeutralWatcher
12 RayanOO
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

F

Fallen Prince

Eh kinda, he wants to lynch me, you know..
Coasting much ?

This is maybe my fifth round ever, and the first two or three weren’t great because I either didn’t understand the game/wasn’t having fun/died right away. I personally don’t see much difference in the way I’m playing now compared to previous rounds, but Nat’s view of me is also standard for the way she plays, so I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now.
Interesting i ll bookmark this. You sure interest me .

Vote count
Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta-> Dragomir

Lanji-> Noctis
Kiwi -> Rej ->**
Fallen - > Final beta
Final -> Rej
Jew -> Nat -> Rej
Nat-> Noctis
Drago-> rej

Beta - 1 vote
Noctis - 2 vote
Rej - 3 votes
Dragomir - 1vote

Didn't count those votes wherein I wasn't tagged. Still have to go through 20 pages you guys add in last 7 hours:josad:

Non voters

1 TheAncientCenturion
4 Don DaSlayer
5 Noctis
7 Seraphoenix
10 NeutralWatcher
12 RayanOO
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa
Have you counted my vote ?

F

Fallen Prince

Read my vote count post. If you see your vote isn't counted properly yhen vote again and quote me.
Voted gianfi in page 24. Unvoted in middle of the game !

Bte csn host put a countdown timer might be easy gor me to check the time thank you.

N

NeutralWatcher

(all of these spaces is for social distancing)

catded I still can't read Rej very well.
Everyone is acting weird. I might as well claim now, everyone put on your masks, stay 2 meters from me and have your hand sanitizers ready.

So to begin, I'm Africa. But that's not the point. The point is....I got infected! :catcry::catcry:

And it said I must be cured by N2...it doesn't say what happens afterwards. But I'm broke as shit, AL sama said I'm not allowed to steal money from other people nor ask for donations and I also fucked up the question earlier so I'm too broke to buy myself a cure. Idk what happens to infected people, I imagine it's like poisoining or bleeding. And also, I don't know if this is gonna spread to people who visit me or something so townies visiting me, be careful. But like I hope after revealing this, someone can cure me either tonight or the next night.

And the reason why I have to claim is because according to game rules, only people who claim can reveal info.

(remember to stay 2 meters away from me)

How much currency do you have at the start of the game?

Do all players start with the same number of currency?

N

NeutralWatcher

you should prob ask al reborn the second question
not sure why you need to know the exact amount tho .
She said she is broke so I think she cannot buy anything from the list and it's different case with me. Also if it's possible for each players to donate 5 currency so about 5 x 19 = 95 currency to Kiwipom then it might be helpful for her to buy something that could cure the infection. That's just my opinion.

Edit: 5 x 18 = 90 currency

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She said she is broke so I think she cannot buy anything from the list and it's different case with me. Also if it's possible for each players to donate 5 currency so about 5 x 19 = 95 currency to Kiwipom then it might be helpful for her to buy something that could cure the infection. That's just my opinion.

I'm not donating SHIT

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

No donations allowed.

Friendly reminder

After talking to AL, we decided to reveal something important.

If anyone will quote an infected player (fake or true is upto you to believe) more than two times after claiming, then he/she will be inflected as well.

:gokulaugh:

Okay I am kidding about this lol
man last 20 pages were hilarious. I was laughing my ass off. Lmao
keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.