[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’m assuming you think we’d be directly teamed there, as you don’t think I’m aligned with magic?
Yes, you and Flower. I wouldn't automatically go there either, I'd just lose some confidence in my town read of Flower. I think as scum Flower wouldn't choose someone like Magic because it represents a big swing, probably choose an inactive POE slot as that's the "correct" play and also doesn't offer much to the town beyond an inactive being cleared.

Yes, you and Flower. I wouldn't automatically go there either, I'd just lose some confidence in my town read of Flower. I think as scum Flower wouldn't choose someone like Magic because it represents a big swing, probably choose an inactive POE slot as that's the "correct" play and also doesn't offer much to the town beyond an inactive being cleared.
FWIW I’m essentially certain she’s town

Ratchet

As far as Pot is concerned, he has been around and basically offered nothing, which is a tendency he leans into as scum. Not much there as he could be simply busy, but I have a fair few town reads so I'd like to start flipping the ones I don't town read and go from there. It feels like Pot might be scum.

I

Indigo

I don't feel like lynching Pot guys, sorry

only thing i had on Pot was weird activity, dropping and leaving, not helping much

but from their low posting, still feels like town Pot to me

their defense was playing League of Legends lmao

but i can vote Pot in the EoD if it's necessary to get a lynch, cause i do think we need a lynch no matter what

That said I need to sheep my vote since I'm not gonna be around in the next 30 minutes and the day phase ends before I get back home. Wasn't there a case on Reloaded earlier?

Ratchet

I don't feel like lynching Pot guys, sorry

only thing i had on Pot was weird activity, dropping and leaving, not helping much

but from their low posting, still feels like town Pot to me

their defense was playing League of Legends lmao

but i can vote Pot in the EoD if it's necessary to get a lynch, cause i do think we need a lynch no matter what
Who would you rather lynch? We still have time.

I

Indigo

Who would you rather lynch? We still have time.
I don't really have any strong scum leans, i would literally go for almost any in that list of yours

i guess my only problem with Pot is that Pot is my party member lol, it's bias

but it's okay

like i said, if Pot doesn't show up to claim and we're close, i will vote

Status
Not open for further replies.