Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm not going to certify, and I can trust the gallery I don'ttrust, but it's good to leave the gallery as a bluff. * Ulty, Fey and Paisley arefar more likely than expected. "Rupee v s amato." While Kato's men arescattered around his subordinates, Yamato wants to speak to someone whodoesn't. Rupee needs to finish in five seconds. Then Yamato came into thebanquet hall, the samurai, the samurai, the Roo-30, and the Kiku-1997Rahul Samedi. Yamato was impressed and impressed by his brother'sdeath. Odeng's desire to keep. *A beautiful woman is said to be coming outof the Yamato when it falls. I've been attached to the ace. I'm thinking ofbeing an ace in the hole. Wall-to-wall holiday

:suresure:

J

Jo_Ndule

So Yamato is half D? Why does he look like Ace?... He looks like a woman?!
So he was indeed there, that means Yamato is at least 28 y. O. And 35 y. O max
:choppawhat:

Ulti and P1 coming back up doesn't remove their Ls
Jack was still conscious after Zunisha attack
Queen stood up after losing in 2 moves to Olin.
Haha Lol I said it too, they don't go easily down, Oda hype them for that to much. With this I even want more Zoro vs the strongest Flyer(Who's who) now^^
They are Zoans, they still lost.
At this rate there is nothing impressive except them losing and coming back... Like those impel down beasts

The only 3 impressive Zoans Combat wise has been Kaido, Sengoku and Lucci who weren't hypetools in losing and losing, getting back up.
Oda hyped their combat skills too not just recovery stats

Oh Wait,... LUFFY and Yamato o clashed?
Yamato is the Ace?

Status
Not open for further replies.