Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but still, no clue how strong he is and how he fights.
Not precisely, but to be compared to young WB he should be at least above commanders. If not, anyone could be compared to WB, which I think would be very... underwhelming.
Also, anyone could say anything about anyone. I mean, one could even say Jack is as strong as a young Kaido because I mean: sure, at some point Kaido was surely as strong as Jack.

As for how he fights, if we stand for what was said in film Z, he indeed uses the Naginata and is a fruit user.

Yes, taking zero damage from Kizaru pushed him to his limits, sure sure.

Luffy passed out at the end of his fight with Kaido since he used G5 twice, just like he's used G5 twice in Egghead.
He didn’t take zero damage against Kizaru? When he returned after gear 4 got overpowered he straight up said he almost died from the laser grid and said that blocking the laser that Kizaru fired at Vegapunk hurt.

Yes, taking zero damage from Kizaru pushed him to his limits, sure sure.

Luffy passed out at the end of his fight with Kaido since he used G5 twice, just like he's used G5 twice in Egghead.
Yes the problem in this fight was not being able to land on kizaru . It take lots of stamina to throw in the air constantly .
ANd for kaido all of this happend the same night Luffy vs lucci was 1 day ago .

too many people have turned the luffy kizaru bout as a contest of who got up first nd choosing to forget kizaru is down because he got his noggin crammed in while luffy is down because he cant deal with his powerup efficiently.

calling this a win for kizaru or admirals is embarrassing.
I think they're just desperate because they kept claiming Kizaru was faking and would turn on Saturn and what not and now that he hasn't turned on Saturn they want to distract us from them once again being wrong by claiming Kizaru won the fight

Is Luffy still down while Kizaru attacks the straw hats?

It's still possible he's just "pretending" to do his job and that he brought the food to Luffy but it's not gonna look good if he can't take out some of the SHs while Luffy and Zoro are not there.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Okay, I admit, Oda bringing the concept of regeneration to Saturn is much more entertaining than Luffy vs Kizaru, because unlike Kizaru, who loses the fight with just one punch, Saturn can withstand them, and this fits perfectly with the topic I brought up about Adcoc. I hope Saturn is immortal so that it brings a different dynamic to defeating him. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing Luffy vs Saturn and how Luffy will ultimately overcome this very strong opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.