Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Luffy went Gear 5 against Lucci to mess around.

Luffy went Gear 5 after starting in Gear 4 only after he absolutely had to.

The contexts are completely different.
That is just excuse, he used Gear 5 against both cause he needed it.

Oda made Gear 5 clash evenly with awakened Lucci cause hé wanted to portral them equaly as they were pré Time skip.obviously Luffy hard more ability like Toonfication and Advcoc that should give him the edge.

He was no where near as lifeless as he is now. Currently luffy was unable to move or save himself from Saturn and needed someone to feed him just so he can get up.

That’s literally incomparable to how he was after his first round with kaido. Let alone his round with lucci where he was fully conscious and able to talk and react to people.

after the first round with kaido he was unconscious
what are you talking about

he is conscious atm
he is able to talk
he's just immobile .

Seeing how big mom was scared of a laser and apparently Kaidos ACoC couldn’t even finish off near death Kinemon… yeah
The laser didn't even pierce Luffy though, he ate it and then redirected it, the only thing that did any damage from it is the heat which is insignificant to someone that can face tank Blast Breath in a vastly weaker form.

Really bringing up fucking Kin'emon to wank Kizaru? That's pathetic.

I really don't care at this point, it's clear someone else will take down Kizaru now anyway, Luffy's probably going to finish off Saturn.
Pick your poison

~ zoro fights kizaru both are gonna get pushed to PK lvl by both parties involved
toxicity would increase by 50%

~if sanji fights kizaru and holds his own the website would burn the ban rate would increase by 70%

Green pill or yellow pill

It's a win for neither. Plot nerfed both of them so that they can both go down at the same time in order for Saturn to look threatening.

Luffy handicap was that he didn't use ACOC until the end. Kizaru's handicap was that he wasn't trying to fight Luffy and instead, looked for openings to run and get Vegapunk. He ran away twice and with the 3rd encounter, was waiting for Luffy to reach his limit with G5.
Yep that is why i hardly call it fight due how Oda did because of plot .

I can show you panels of Lucci clashing with G5 (with hardening) and pushing back like equals.

It's irrelevant, though. Luffy could have gone G4 against Lucci just like he could have used aCoC on his early snakeman punches. He chose to use a powerup with equal drawbacks against both opponents.

If you do want to use that line of arguing, though, I'll just answer with "He didn't even dare go G4 against Lucci".
yes but it was shown at clearly being too much to lucci he couldnt even touch luffy luffy even sleeped on him and luffy literally mocked him after the fight sayin its not because you cant beat me that you have to attack my friend . The hiarchie was clear even lucci admited that he cant beat luffy when fighting zoro .

Status
Not open for further replies.