Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
two attacks against lucci in this same arc in gear 5
and luffy was almost as lifeless as he is now
again
not really an accomplishment .
He was no where near as lifeless as he is now. Currently luffy was unable to move or save himself from Saturn and needed someone to feed him just so he can get up.

That’s literally incomparable to how he was after his first round with kaido. Let alone his round with lucci where he was fully conscious and able to talk and react to people.

"Luffy passed out because of his own power"

AND WHY WAS HE USING THAT POWER HUH

WHY WAS HE IN GEAR 5

BECAUSE KIZARU MADE HIM USE IT

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Yes, if Luffy had infinite stamine he would likely win... but that's not the case. He has to use a super draining power up that left him powerless and not able to take his oppoenent down for good because he is simply not strong enough..

He didn’t take zero damage against Kizaru? When he returned after gear 4 got overpowered he straight up said he almost died from the laser grid and said that blocking the laser that Kizaru fired at Vegapunk hurt.
The laser grid isn't an attack from Kizaru, that's just further proof that Luffy was disadvantaged in that fight and even still one tapped Kizaru.

Ahh yes, I'm sure a fodder laser that he ate is comparable to all the ACoC attacks Kaido landed on him:suresure:

The laser grid isn't an attack from Kizaru, that's just further proof that Luffy was disadvantaged in that fight and even still one tapped Kizaru.

Ahh yes, I'm sure a fodder laser that he ate is comparable to all the ACoC attacks Kaido landed on him:suresure:
Seeing how big mom was scared of a laser and apparently Kaidos ACoC couldn’t even finish off near death Kinemon… yeah

Really? Show the panels of Lucci dominating Gear 4?
I can show you panels of Lucci clashing with G5 (with hardening) and pushing back like equals.

It's irrelevant, though. Luffy could have gone G4 against Lucci just like he could have used aCoC on his early snakeman punches. He chose to use a powerup with equal drawbacks against both opponents.

If you do want to use that line of arguing, though, I'll just answer with "He didn't even dare go G4 against Lucci".

Status
Not open for further replies.