Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't luffy simply used G2 which has no drawbacks right now?
Even with g4 luffy would have struggled with Lucci.
Because Oda want show the SH luffy in gear 5 and have VP explain shit about Nika .
If luffy going all out why he not use ACoC then vs lucci ?
Why he not use WSG vs him ?
Like i can ask those questions but answer is the same one as you ask me plot .

He didn't attack anybody, he literally climbed up there to go to Egghead, but some soldiers spotted him and tried to stop him, and he reacted to free himself from the chains.
remember him throwing ursus shock and AKainu saying to kuma hat the damage he did to marie geoise is unprecedented .

Luffy is down because his fight with Kizaru pushed him to the limit of Gear 5.

Acting like this is just luffy timing out after we’ve seen that luffy timing out of gear 5 doesn’t knock him to the ground like it did against Kizaru.
two attacks against lucci in this same arc in gear 5
and luffy was almost as lifeless as he is now
again
not really an accomplishment .

How do you feel, being one of four users to correctly predict Monkey Bowl round 2
I wont go THAT far just yet (i still believe it though), but I just find it hilarious that for 3 months people told me that Kuma wouldnt save Bonney and that Kizaru wouldnt get up ever again or be a villain still, and 2 chapters have dismantled that mentality.

I now have people who vehemently denied the usefulness of the Ancient Robot doing anything telling me that itll stop Kizaru when they bent hell over backwards on it not even "possibly" stopping Saturn.

Im having a good time whichever way this goes now. This is exactly like 1023 all over again with Zoro and King lol

Bonney hasn't praised anyone this arc but Sanji, completely out of the blue and after a timeskip where fights happened

Thats not the same as Luffy, who is speaking to Sanji, about someone else that Sanji himself was hyping up

But nice try tho :finally:
Luffy is actually praising kiku's strength, Bonney was talking about cooking and fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.