Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

So the villains have moved from incredible toughness to incredible regeneration... :sanmoji::sanmoji:
Most characters are glass cannons, not everyone can be the king of the beasts.

Post automatically merged:

That's Zoro's sword at this point.
So yea, coming back.

Will Kuma's fist get anywhere near the same reaction from Big Mom & Kaidou? :feelsokeman:
They sensed oden's haki tho, thats why linlin told him to dodge.

C

CensoredbyWG

Saturn losing a limb makes me realize we got spoiled by kaido, dude was such a goat that we only realize how great he is after his arc ends.

Rlly hope he comes back for a heartwarming fatherly love ACoC awakened mythical zoan thunder bagua combo with yamato.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is only one durarability/endurance monster able to take several advanced haki hits by various characters without losing a single piece of flash...

Well, yeah.

And it's stupid to compare him with anyone. I don't know why some people keep doing it.

A top tier with a mythical zoan and dragon scales: it is obviously way, way more than anyone in defense/durability.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Saturn's power looks like Marco's power and then some. :suresure:
Well, I would argue that strictly regeneration-wise, Marco's powers are better but Saturn has plenty more abilities it seems. :sanmoji:

Most characters are glass cannons, not everyone can be the king of the beasts.
Indeed, my suspicions of Mihawk>Kaido aside, there has yet to appear anyone as impressive as Kaido.
On the other hand, regeneration could also be superior in extreme cases, at least theoretically.
Toughness can be one-shotted but regeneration cant. Not that Oda would do it to either version of a big villain...

C

CensoredbyWG

Lost to pure MC tax
If it was on me, kaido would have beheaded luffy in udon, invited supernova crews to his army, forced yamato to fight for him and raid egghead afterwards.

I would rather watch his path to OP than luffy's.

Luffy beating kaido was the second biggest mc tax victory i ever saw in shonen, only second to ichigo beating aizen.

If it was on me, kaido would have beheaded luffy in udon, invited supernova crews to his army, forced yamato to fight for him and raid egghead afterwards.

I would rather watch his path to OP than luffy's.

Luffy beating kaido was the second biggest mc tax victory i ever saw in shonen, only second to ichigo beating aizen.
What a goated avi

Saturn losing a limb makes me realize we got spoiled by kaido, dude was such a goat that we only realize how great he is after his arc ends.

Rlly hope he comes back for a heartwarming ACoC awakened mythical zoan thunder bagua combo with yamato.
toughness was the theme with his crew in general
villains moving forward would never be that tough/durable but they would be capable of avoiding most of those hits i.e kizaru
or negating the bulk of it i.e saturn's regeneration. all equally impressive in different ways.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
toughness was the theme with his crew in general
villains moving forward would never be that tough/durable but they would be capable of avoiding most of those hits i.e kizaru
or negating the bulk of it i.e saturn's regeneration. all equally impressive in different ways.
The most impressive among the Top Tiers over all of these DF users are the ones who do it without any DF.

Purely with Haki, skill and weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.