Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Oda introduced them because he was considering having them be SH matchups but ended up scrapping the idea after realizing it would extend the arc too much
Nah i dont think thats fair to say.

The assault only started on 1089, which focused mostly on Kizaru until 1094. 1095-1102 was a flashback, and we are only 2 chapters back.

And even then, only 2 VAs got "ok" screentime with only one being formally introduced. We'll see where it goes but I still think they have roles to play

- Kuma attacks Saturn, Saturn dodges but Kuma hits one of his legs
- the leg is teleported away
- Sanji can move again and wants to help Kuma, but Kizaru stops him
- Sanji attacks Kizaru and they clash with their legs, Kizaru wins the clash
- Zoro vs Lucci is still going on, Lucci is beat up and Zoro looks clean
- Saturn regenerates his leg, and attacks Kuma, but is blocked by Gear 5 Luffy
- chapter ends with Kuma seeing Luffy in Gear 5 and saying 'Nika'

Nah i dont think thats fair to say.

The assault only started on 1089, which focused mostly on Kizaru until 1094. 1095-1102 was a flashback, and we are only 2 chapters back.

And even then, only 2 VAs got "ok" screentime with only one being formally introduced. We'll see where it goes but I still think they have roles to play
Oda couldn’t even be bothered to give all the SHs proper matchups in Wano, the culmination of the past ~300 chapters, so it wouldn’t be surprising at all if half or even most of the SHs got cucked in Egghead

its the same ass scabbards vs kaido situation right now
saturn gonna fight nika next and actually be a threat and land some hits unlike kizaru
Man, could you imagine if Saturn actually beats Luffy with his cane like "Boy, I knew Nika, and you sure as shit ain't him" only for Luffy to be saved by the Giant Robot? I dont know what would be funnier, the switch up of everybody all of a sudden acknowledging the Gorosei or the backlash Luffy would get from the people who already had him at like Top 5 of all time already.

Status
Not open for further replies.