Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
The Marines will 100% split from WG
I agree with your theory
Aye definitely! Thanks man! Sword does help to foreshadow this but Oda has done "Neo Marines" twice now, once with the filler arc with Panz Fry and Lily Enstomach IIRC, but that was a prelude to Film Z IIRC too and again with Film Z ofc. Somehow Zephyr had "Neo Pacifistas" which were meant to be superior than base Pacifistas too somehow, but Franky fucking one shot all of them with his laser pretty much lmfao.

I definitely see the Marines as a truly independent, reformed, autonomous or w/e faction by EOS or after it. If Akainu is still not Fleet Admiral as I expect him to die too, then I expect Fujitora as Fleet Admiral with Koby, Drake and Smoker as Admirals with Tashigi, Helmeppo, Grus etc as Vice Admirals although I'd love for Grus to be Admiral level somehow too lmao. Oda will need some "Honestly" bullshit powerups to make all of them Admiral level anyway but I'd be fine with that for the agenda lmao. Even I have my own toxic agendas as Im a hypocirte lmao.

Seriously though, im looking forward to seeing what the Marines become by the end of story and after it. "Actual Justice", a truly neutral faction ideally, not dogs to the world government or any countries or w/e too, unbiased, uncorrupted.

Sword are like Vigilantes which makes them pretty cool too.

I always felt Shanks and his crew would be like "pirate deputies", Shanks the Sheriff/Enforcer and he polices the seas where he can in the New World and anywhere else. I'd have them be generally neutral but still aligned to be "good" and thus "heroic" somewhat, definitely moral in some ways basically.

I hope Oda doesn't fuck this all up anyway. I doubt he will but Wano and some other things in OP have left me very scarred and cynical.

lol are people still saying he dying? :christain:

he getting fixed, and coming to elbaf with sh and vegapunk, i see next,
Yeah it's always weird when people bet on characters dying in this series that aren't ultra minor characters.

Oda couldn't bring himself to kill Saul.

Aside from the most barebone cases(Yasiue, Absalom) Oda generally doesn't kill.

I've pointed out DBZ and Fairy tail kill more than One Piece.

Kizaru and Aokiji both already shown more as a character than the Lizard.

The leader of the Navy should at least get a real FB like a chapter or so
Hope Oda keeps Akainu’s backstory relatively simple tbh. All we really need to see from it is some pirates terrorizing Akainu’s hometown and killing at least some of his loved ones, and maybe make said pirate be Xebec too add more hype

Marco with unlimited blue flames got demolished by King. Ifrit lanji would have gotten negged by King again.

And this is from chapter 1074:

That panel should not be use for power scaling .
We seen from the manga that luffy does not use max effort in term of power scaling right away ( no character does lol) .
With not using ACoC vs lucci or we saying luffy using max effort when he going vs fodder lol .
Was he was using max effort vs PX he was going to hit early on in the arc before bonney stop him.......
If we go further back guess he was using max effort when fighting ussop ... cause fuck context .

Last edited:
Marco with unlimited blue flames got demolished by King. Ifrit lanji would have gotten negged by King again.

And this is from chapter 1074:

Blue flames with lightning would lose to regular flames? Two piece readers logic

This is a lie btw considering the fact Luffy didn’t use haki. Sure it’s his strongest form but it wasn’t truly “max effort”

Status
Not open for further replies.