Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjis clearly not beating Kizaru; but he can hold him off well for multiple chapters till Luffy gets back.

And imo those who got shafted with wano bounties (Franky Sanji Zoro and Luffy) will get big bounty boosts after this arc.

Franky for fighting alongside the ancient robot against the fleet

Sanji for holding off Kizaru then fighting alongside the ancient robot against the fleet.

Zoro for defeating Lucci

Luffy for defeating Kizaru

That’ll put their bounties more to where they should logically be
Luffy for defeating St Saturn. Nothing impressive about a Yonko defeating a admiral. That's just expected. I'd say death destroyer bagua would've done the same thing as WSG anyway.

Why are you avoiding the point.
The one that started tagging others is you, don't project now. Let's get back to the topic.

Sanji will never have better than zoro in this manga.
But he has and he always will receive equal portrayal and feats. Have you missed the last arc were Sanji took down Kings nigh equal?

So again what ever sanji does zoro will do better. Will always happen.
Sanji will clash with Kizaru. He already clashed with Saturn. Zoro clashed with neither but he got the pet cat in an extreme diff.

So again I ask you what yonko coped this badly that they championed sanji fighting them.
Trying to change the topic again. Like I said you started tagging others and run away.
Sanji clashing with both main antagonists of this arc directly proves his superiority over Zoro. The Admirals already have the feats with guys above Sanji, they cannot get anything out of the clash but Sanji can prove that he is > Zoro.

This is further proof why the latrines are the worst faction in the story.
When was the last time Midhawk or Zoro was relevant in the story?

Every single Admiral is receiving major focus, hell even fucking Koby is more important than that ex warlord.

You're done.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The one that started tagging others is you, don't project now. Let's get back to the topic.

But he has and he always will receive equal portrayal and feats. Have you missed the last arc were Sanji took down Kings nigh equal?

Sanji will clash with Kizaru. He already clashed with Saturn. Zoro clashed with neither but he got the pet cat in an extreme diff.

Trying to change the topic again. Like I said you started tagging others and run away.
Sanji clashing with both main antagonists of this arc directly proves his superiority over Zoro. The Admirals already have the feats with guys above Sanji, they cannot get anything out of the clash but Sanji can prove that he is > Zoro.

When was the last time Midhawk or Zoro was relevant in the story?

Every single Admiral is receiving major focus, hell even fucking Koby is more important than that ex warlord.

You're done.
I'm not gonna bother with your bullshit cope

The latrines have no feats except vs each other which isn't scalable

Kuzan was exposed vs old garp and akainu vs a near dead no haki wb
And kizaru was one shot by luffy

What ever sanji does doesn't change that he can't even do what roof zoro did vs kaido who at this point solos the admirals

Sanji defeating Kizaru is at zero, not even if Kizaru holds back a lot.

And the reason is simple, dude took off Luffy second strongest move, with G5+CoA+adv CoC...

Sanji even with IJ does not have the AP to be on that lvl, pulling out AP on the same lvl as Luffy did would make Sanji a legit top tier, meaning he having skills who are in same category as Luffy strongest second G5(for now) attack...

If Kizaru really goes down, it is either Luffy himself or a tag team between Zoro+Sanji vs Kizaru.

But since Lucci vs Zoro is still continue, i doubt we gonna get any tag team battle.

I think this arc is a parallel to SA, means not just Luffy, but the entire strawhats will show that they grow up.

Luffy when he encounter Kizaru: WE got 100 times stronger"
Kizaru this chapter: "I want to see how much you guys grow".

It clear that Oda plan to let all strawhats shine this arc.

Luffy will either defeat Kizaru or Saturn
Sanji,Franky,Usopp,Nami,Chopper and Brook will also shine vs VA and navy
Zoro will defeat Lucci and show that not just Luffy is a beast in the crew.
Jinbe and Robin will care on Buster call, Jinbe in sea together with Robin will stop the buster call...

Who ever face the ancient Robot, this one will be not defeated this arc.

Means if the ancient Robot face Kizaru>I doubt Kizaru getting defeated this arc. Since Luffy will face Saturn and defeat him.

If the ancient Robot fights Saturn and stall him, im pretty sure Luffy will beat awakened Kizaru.

Oda teased a lot this arc, I assume soon Kizaru will show his true power, use awakening and test all strawhats.

Kizaru wont change the sides, not yet.
Otherwise it would clearly change the balance of this arc, Luffy and co would be to much for Saturn and the navy if Kizaru joins them now together with the ancient robot.
Good post. Imo a lot of this chapter exemplified the point Ive been trying to make about Saturn and Kizaru.

Saturn, to this very chapter, just seems like an unstoppable tank. At this point, he doesnt even seem to complement Luffy's fighting style at all, and if Kizaru at his speed got hit by Luffy, I cant see Saturn doing much different UNLESS he shows something very different about his powers (hybrid and an actual fighting style).

This chapter hasnt changed my perception that Saturn still feels like a wider enemy that genuinely isnt meant to fall here. I get how the narrative works, he SHOULD fall here based on Bonney and Kuma's plight with him, but he currently has a very "raid bossy" type approach that I personally see only 1 of 2 things happening to him:

- The Robot comes in and stalls him, at the same time Luffy jumps in and stops Kizaru again from killing VP.

- He is held back, otherwise, by plot. He sends the buster call in and just goes back to Human form and lets them do his dirty work.

When you look at this chapter objectively, Saturn is right near Kuma and Kizaru near Vegapunk. Sanji can still protect Kuma, while Vegapunk has zero protection now that Franky was kicked out of the way (unless he gets back up).

Sure any scenario can lead someone else to intervening, but I personally think that

- the Vice Admirals we havent seen will start attacking due to the Buster Call, thereby distracting Sanji, Franky and whomever else.
- Saturn will attempt to kill Kuma before Atlas saves him (unless this chapter shows Atlas moving Kuma idk)
- Kizaru attempting to kill VP
- Luffy jumping back in with the Robot and stopping both sides, somehow

Imo, Shaka (alive) is the one helping Luffy, and was the only other person who discussed the Robot. Thus its possible that within these next few chapters, we'll get an explanation on that and what Luffy can do with it.

Lots of what ifs for now, but its how I feel about the situation. Zoro isnt around and unless he offscreened Lucci, he's not stopping Kizaru. Sanji is dealing with Saturn until he's not, so not Kizaru. Meaning the only person left available is Luffy and this Robot that seemingly will get activated.

Tldr: Luffy cant "just" fight Saturn if theres no one to deal with Kizaru. Explaining this away with Sanji or Zoro isnt good enough because neither person is fighting Kizaru at this time, nor has been hinted to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.