Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did the crew ever lose any large scale battle since the TS?
What argument is needed there?
Oda is bad at tension. He tries to make it look like the strawhats will lose. But we all know they will win. That's what I mean by fake tension. Some delusional as fuck people thought the raid would fail. But there was 0 chance of that.

Luffy on the ground needing food is fake tension so when he gets back up he looks even better when he wins.

It absolutely does. He's already betraying them and has stood up to akainu.
Fuji will never be an enemy
And yet they both fundamentally agreed on the Seraphim stopping piracy. Do you not see that this is a 2 way street? Fuji and Ruo are very clearly polar opposites (one respects Akainu, the other doesnt). This doesnt change their antagonism.

I KNOW you know this lol, and curious what your new take will be if Zoro doesnt do anything to Kizaru this arc lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And yet they both fundamentally agreed on the Seraphim stopping piracy. Do you not see that this is a 2 way street? Fuji and Ruo are very clearly polar opposites (one respects Akainu, the other doesnt). This doesnt change their antagonism.

I KNOW you know this lol, and curious what your new take will be if Zoro doesnt do anything to Kizaru this arc lol
Who zoro fights has nothing to do with this.

Fuji is clearly not set up to be a strawhat enemy
We got more chance of zoro or fuji vs greenbull than zoro vs fuji

Im just saying realize that out of everyone, Kizaru has only ever been fought by Luffy thus far, save for the 2 seconds he took to wipe Sentoumaru. Saturn had been hit by Bonney, Kuma and now Sanji AND Franky. He has come off more like an Oars than any other direct Luffy villain in this series.

And yes, while this worked for Kaido, Saturn isnt fighting a 10 v 1 fight, he is being hit individually by these people at separate points after Luffy's sole focus was Kizaru.

Luffy fought Lucci with gear 5 and didn’t end up sprawled out on the ground in need of food to move… I wonder what’s the difference.

Admiral downplayers really are sad to think this is just gear 5
He didn't use Acoc then and he still said he was a his limit after, obsiouly using more & more will keep on tiring him seeing as he was running around more against kiz

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Base Sanji too. No Exo or Jambe boost.
Yes, that does make Saturn look worse indeed, but I'm still not ruling out Saturn as Luffy's opponent in the arc. I don't know what to make of Saturn so far because initially, I thought that being the closest people to Imu-sama, the elders were all at least PK level or at the level of Kaido and Shanks. However, I'm getting frustrated as the arc progresses.

The physical strength of Saturn, said to be at Pirate King (PK) level, is strange. His attack was casually deflected by a kick from Sanji, who then fainted after defeating a YC2. How odd. Laughs.
You mean he fainted for 10 minutes more or less after being freely beaten by a 400mi Veteran while fighting her subbordinates, fighting King and Queen at once, getting all his bones crushed, going through huge stress and sending a cyborg brachiosaurus to the borders of the country

Status
Not open for further replies.