Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean yes there are aspects of a story that are objectively judgable but there are aspects that depend on how people perceive things individually as better or worse, like sentiments of charcters, their decisions, choices.

Ig its all based on each ones rationality, that's why have you have concensuses and majorities. Everyone can perceive a choice a charcter makes and come to the similar conclusions but still have differences over it.

Ultimately what and how you think of things depends on what seems reasonable to you, and that can be subjective as you may not be reasoning well or you may have moral problems with it.

If you don't mind i'd like an example to your claim that a story can be i belive holistically objectively judged or judged regardless of they logical technical elements.
Well here's a rather simple example. In one of the Marvel comic book stories, Thanos, one of Marvel's biggest villains, get restrained and arrested by human police officers with little to no trouble. Now with what we know of Thanos as a character and his powers, this makes no sense no matter how you slice it. Someone can enjoy that one way or another, but no matter how you slice it, it can't logically explain how this should of occurred with any in-story explanation.

Wait. If Vegapunk didn't install some some device that would allow him to track Bonney, then how did he know that she was in trouble and where she was when the distance between Kuma and Bonney was so vast?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.