Speculations A clash between the fastest: Sanji vs Kizaru

Is Sanji fighting Kizaru?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Likely not physically. I want to hope he still has some offensive DF power up his sleeve instead to hold his own in a fight.

Otherwise I'm putting all the gorosei on fraudwatch (except Nasujuro for the sword).
He has his eye power; but yeah as of now he really isn’t too impressive.

And Nasujuros sword may not even obey him; it just can’t kill him if he has regeneration powers like Saturn.

Sanji fans, much like Zoro fans, never seem to learn from their mistakes.

Oh well, they'll be laughed at for the millionth time in the end like always.
The thread is in the "speculation" section and there is a pool with multiple options, weeks ago making a thread saying Sanji would be the first one to actually touch and insult a Gorosei would have you saying the same thing. This is different from outright saying Sanji will 100% fight and embarrass Kizaru in the very beginning of the arc like Zoro fans did, lol they said he would beat Kizaru and embarrass him like he was shit, didn't you see the multiple fanarts? This is clearly not the case now

I appreciate the fact that Sanji fans are trying but if they do clash, it’ll be for Sanji to look like shit. That’s his job in arcs as we build towards the climax.
When has Sanji looked like objective shit tho?

Being called strong by Doflamingo after he had fought Law? Caught by a hax that caught almost everyone considerably strong in Dressrosa?

Nerfed against Vergo and getting a bit hurt? Where he still saves Tashigi and the Marine soldiers successfully as he was meant to?

There are many other similar situations as well..

In the worst case scenario Sanji will at least achieve something, and he never gets obliterated to the point of not coming back quickly. Having to hold his own against King and Queen at once should be enough proof.

So looking like complete shit is hardly an option here imo, by the standards at least

For everyone saying Sanji won’t hold off Kizaru:
What’s going to stop Kizaru from killing Atlas Franky Kuma and Bonney?
I'm sure Sanji will do something useful but Kizaru kicking Sanji away and then wasting his time talking to Vegapunk before Luffy comes back would be totally CL⁷oda-ish. Nonetheless, we have to believe. Hirata kun is with us :sighting:

1. Broken leg hype tool to Vergo, ultimately to feed Law
  2. Toyed and one shot by Doflamingo
  3. Cried outside Puddings window / beaten up by his family to the point of a puffy face
  4. Black Maria
1. Oda established sanjis body was already past its limits prior the fight. Even then made Vergo run away
2. Doffy was a monster that negged law and toyed with luffy until law nerfed him
3. They were holding a woman hostage he couldn’t do anything
4. He knocked out every man in the room despite being attacked by a Tobi Roppo and all the other fodder.

None of these made Sanji look like shit? Sure they’re not great looks; but other characters have had moments like these too

For everyone saying Sanji won’t hold off Kizaru:
What’s going to stop Kizaru from killing Atlas Franky Kuma and Bonney?
The left hand of a Yonko is going to get randomly one shotted to prove to Kizaru that the strawhats have gotten stronger and deserve their Emperor crew title. This will also serve as a way to hype up an Admiral who went toe to toe with Nika Luffy, because there is no contradiction in believing that Sanji is weak yet simultaneously improves a top tiers image by being beat by said top tier. As we near the end of the story we must ask ourselves if the future pirate kings left hand can even defeat Doflamingo let alone stall an Admiral for half a chapter, ignoring that we've seen multiple commanders do this exact thing on multiple occasions. I don't hate Sanji, I'm just being objective.

When has Sanji looked like objective shit tho?
Any single time.

Arguably against Wadatsumi
Law (body swap)
Vergo
Doflamingo
Judge
Luffy on WCI (he was doing his best)
During the wedding
On Cocoa Island (2 times: Oven AND while he tried to save Luffy)
P1
Arguably against King
Black Maria
Queen
No rooftop
He didn't even try to stop Kizaru when he attacked Vegapunk (Luffy had to intervene)
VAs
Saint Saturn before 1104
Kizaru again (he managed to hit Franky)

We better accept it. However, it can still be an extremely annoying and overstretched preparation for Sanji's BIG moment. Which is clearly getting closer and closer :hope:

TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Any single time.

Arguably against Wadatsumi
Law (body swap)
Vergo
Doflamingo
Judge
Luffy on WCI (he was doing his best)
During the wedding
On Cocoa Island (2 times: Oven AND while he tried to save Luffy)
P1
Arguably against King
Black Maria
Queen
No rooftop
He didn't even try to stop Kizaru when he attacked Vegapunk (Luffy had to intervene)
VAs
Saint Saturn before 1104
Kizaru again (he managed to hit Franky)

We better accept it. However, it can still be an extremely annoying and overstretched preparation for Sanji's BIG moment. Which is clearly getting closer and closer :hope:
Jackteo.... :blush: