Any single time.

Arguably against Wadatsumi
Law (body swap)
Vergo
Doflamingo
Judge
Luffy on WCI (he was doing his best)
During the wedding
On Cocoa Island (2 times: Oven AND while he tried to save Luffy)
P1
Arguably against King
Black Maria
Queen
No rooftop
He didn't even try to stop Kizaru when he attacked Vegapunk (Luffy had to intervene)
VAs
Saint Saturn before 1104
Kizaru again (he managed to hit Franky)

We better accept it. However, it can still be an extremely annoying and overstretched preparation for Sanji's BIG moment. Which is clearly getting closer and closer :hope:
Its harder to take you seriously sometimes because of your bipolarity

Im 100% sure you're going to find a way to make anything Sanji does in the next chapters into the biggest L in the universe of L's

:kobeha::kobeha:

1. Broken leg hype tool to Vergo, ultimately to feed Law
  2. Toyed and one shot by Doflamingo
  3. Cried outside Puddings window / beaten up by his family to the point of a puffy face
  4. Black Maria
3 and 4 aren't even about strength, it's all about narrative and character writing
💀

Black Maria literally admitted he defeated every male around and that she would be done for good if he could hit women
💀

1. Broken leg (cracked, already happened before), blud was fine for the rest of the arc and that was never a problem anymore. Also you acting like Sanji saw Vergo then his leg instantly cracked 0.01s after that, and that was it
:kobeha:

2. Just like Law, who had complete knowledge about Doflamingo's powers and that knew the area he was in? He wasn't beaten, he was stopped from moving in the first mid air clash during an attack against Doflamingo. Not to mention that he saved the Strawhats, which was the initial goal (Law saving him could be the biggest "L" here, even then we can assume he would keep fighting, "Goshikito" did nothing relevant from the get go)

None of those are close to my standards of looking like shit

He will look like shit if he gets treated like Franky was at the end of 1104 (considering Franky is done for a while)

Last edited:
Its harder to take you seriously sometimes because of your bipolarity

Im 100% sure you're going to find a way to make anything Sanji does in the next chapters into the biggest L in the universe of L's

:kobeha::kobeha:
Any fight involving Sanji is an L in progress until proven otherwise.

Examples of actual Ws:
- escaping from Saint Saturn's binding power by himself (better if using CoC)
- Sanji stalling Kizaru for more than a couple panels, especially if he praises him
- Sanji killing Saturn
- Sanji defeating Kizaru
- visible hardening CoA
- FS

Sanji vs Saturn is an unclear W, he is not a world renowned strong characters. For now, he has just an important character with a broken power.

Sanji keeping at bay both Saturn and Kizaru for two panels until Luffy arrives and saves him is not a W. It is the worst and biggest kind of L.

Thats why i placed it between paranthesis, he could or could not be out, and even if he is out he might come back but not instantly
Post automatically merged:

Examples of actual Ws:
- escaping from Saint Saturn's binding power by himself (better if using CoC)
- Sanji stalling Kizaru for more than a couple panels, especially if he praises him
- Sanji killing Saturn
- Sanji defeating Kizaru
- visible hardening CoA
- FS
Options 3, 4 are out of question

Option 5 is the most irrelevant thing ever, how do you consider that an W is beyond me bro
:kobeha:

I agree with the other options

Last edited:
Tbh I don't care about Sanji EoS fight as much if we get Sanji vs Kizaru rn. Since MF I've been supporter of their speed feats and exchange.

It definitely would be cool fight if it happens.

If Marco can hold off Kizaru, Sanji as sure hell can. DR Zoro got panels against Fuji, we are 3 arc forward in the story and SHs have gotten lot stronger.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
  1. Broken leg hype tool to Vergo, ultimately to feed Law
  2. Toyed and one shot by Doflamingo
  3. Cried outside Puddings window / beaten up by his family to the point of a puffy face
  4. Black Maria
Sry, m8. You have my sympathies since we both liked X-Drake, Jack, and also Kizaru, but if you go down the Sanji slander path just to cover the admiral's ass, the courtesy ends.
:beckmoji: