Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Yamato is joining luffy could be huge boost considering she takes the will of oden.

Looks like oda wants one of big mom pirate and beast to join luffys group making it similar to rocks pirate.

Pudding and Yamato are def bad eggs of both the yonko crews but they can act as an ally in final war not necessarily they need join the crew.

That doesnt really make sense are you telling me kaido forced yamato to wear mask all the time ?

Why would kaido hide such a thing ?
I don't know for sure but maybe Yamato is the one who chose to wear a mask of her own accord to hide her womanly appearance in the case Kaido wanted a boy at her birth.
Imo it is definitely leading to some reveal about Kaido's crew(except calamities) not knowing Yamato is a woman and that is the confusing announcement he may want to make later.

L

Levi_Ackerman

He didn't beat Page One. Page One wasn't used any haki or named attack. He tank all Sanji's powered up kick. No conclusion in their fight. Sanji retreated. So a rematch is a must.

All out fight!

RS SANJI VS PAGE ONE! HIGH DIFF FIGHT! :finally:
Hey, Aren't you u/yamatobochhan from reddit ?

If that is Yamato, then I'd want her as a strawhat. They need another female in there. I wanted Carrot since that would give them a Mink, but Yamato would work too since she wants to be like Oden. Cant wait for the chapter to drop.

F

Fallen Prince

I don't know for sure but maybe Yamato is the one who chose to wear a mask of her own accord to hide her womanly appearance in the case Kaido wanted a boy at her birth.
Imo it is definitely leading to some reveal about Kaido's crew(except calamities) not knowing Yamato is a woman and that is the confusing announcement he may want to make later.
Still it s odd and yamato calls herself son of kaido . Honestly its bull writing just to throw surprise on readers.

Honestly its another plot that kiku is a dude but he likes being woman.

So Yamato is Nami?
Also why would Kaido give his daughter a boys name?

Some chaps ago, people were saying the marriage would be between Yamato and Smoothie:suresure:
May be because Kaido wanted a boy at Yamato's birth and raised her as such in order for her to become his "heir".His crew don't know Yamato is a girl and Yamato considers herself "Kaido's son" so it is possible she has already played the boy role so much that she sees herself as such.
Yeah not too long ago I also thought about a marriage between Yamato and Smoothie but with a little more context,I think it is definitely possible of Yamato being reserved for Perospero.

Still it s odd and yamato calls herself son of kaido . Honestly its bull writing just to throw surprise on readers.

Honestly its another plot that kiku is a dude but he likes being woman.
We'll need more info in the upcoming chapters to know why Yamato calls herself Kaido's son.
It could be that Kaido raised her as such from her birth and now she is so used to play that role that she actually considerable herself a guy even when she is not.
Or it could just be to throw the readers on a misleading curve last chapter to reveal a bomb shell this chapter.
Look at Yamato's build,compare it to Kaido and the calamities that are are of similar heights,you can clearly see Yamato is much skinnier than the calamities with nearly no muscles for a guy of that height who is nonetheless Kaido's son,Wears a mask and keeps long hair with no topknot(like the other samurai)despite wearing a Japanese type dress.
I definitely think there were some hints that Yamato was a girl.

Pretty sure he is trying to say it's farfetched and stupid

Which I don't get.

- Unique, powerful female character with a unique fighting style
- Is carrying Oden's will, whose dream was to leave Wano and see the world.
- Was acquainted with Ace
- Has been waiting for Luffy for years (for some goal)

The last part should have been the biggest red flag for people. She's not waiting for anyone else, she's waiting for Luffy, the same way Oden was "waiting" for Whitebeard though Yamato HAS prior knowledge of Luffy.

But its an "Asspull"?

Status
Not open for further replies.