Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Me thinks Caribou works for Crocodile. BB only wants to be King of a shithole.
Yeah Crocodile wanted Pluton after all ofc and since Oda paralleled Caribou with a doppelganger revolutionary hero in the OP world and Che Guevara too, maybe this might come full circle with Robin and Vivi?

Robin knew Pluton was in Wano this whole time IIRC and she and Vivi have major history with Crocodile ofc.

Oda had Robin with the Revs for 2 years too or whatever.

Caribou feels most fitting to Crocodile for some reason but they're also both earth type logias who can "drown people" so some free forced parallels there /s.

Shanks and Blackbeard made massive gains now, so it's gonna be cross guilds turn too. Idk how they're get ponegylph copies but I'd laugh so hard if they're able to get pluton somehow at least.

Or oda might troll us and caribou is working for Shanks or the burned mark man /s.

Seriously though I've felt it should be Crocodile who he's trying to get in the good books of, to give him the ancient weapon info. Would make most sense.

I used to think Caribou would be BBs 10th captain but he got wrecked so hard in the past already and kuzan the obvious choice was the right answer all along.

Plot twist don krieg has made his own cross guild with arlong, enel, Kuro and gin and hes the one will get pluton due to caribou. /s

Re: the female animators
The amount of vile stuff women in power do (mostly teachers) and the lack of loud response to it - because it's considered "hot" and "why wouldn't you wanna have sex with the person who is by all accounts your parental figure in school" - is sad to say the least.

Just recently there was that American teacher who did stuff with a student and had other students stand as look outs. Disgusting

My favorite ray of light from all that drama is this little king (sorry for the ifunny link lmao):
https://br.ifunny.co/video/11-year-old-s-response-to-nude-teacher-sex-proposition-zHkxX2AF9?s=cl
Pedophiles should be terminated, they don't belong on this planet.