Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I would praise Shiryu for stabbing Garp and giving him a wound... if Garp wasn't shown several times to have shit tier body durability (pre-ts Luffy made him bleed, Dadan made him bleed and axe hand Morgan cut his chest). Oda should have had Garp use COA and Shiryu bypass it to give Shiryu a good feat.
Another example of LOda not putting more thought into things when he introduced stuff like haki.

I would praise Shiryu for stabbing Garp and giving him a wound... if Garp wasn't shown several times to have shit tier body durability (pre-ts Luffy made him bleed, Dadan made him bleed and axe hand Morgan cut his chest). Oda should have had Garp use COA and Shiryu bypass it to give Shiryu a good feat.
It does such how oda didn’t have Garp mention using haki. It’d be stupid if he didn’t; but we can’t confirm he did

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So you think the bb pirates saying we can't hurt him
Shiryu stabbing him
Them saying he pierced iron garp
And then them saying we can win
Means he wasn't using haki